Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

A Friend Brought Up A Very Sad Theory About Gaga

Letmelivemylife

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife

A friend and I were having a gaga video marathon on Saturday (hey we were bored don't judge lol) when she mentioned a very sad and disturbing theory about gaga. We both think that the clinic scene in marry the night is gaga's way of telling us she had an unplanned pregnancy and chose to terminate it. When she gets the call that she's been dropped, she just loses it because not only did she lose her unborn child, she lost her potential career as well. My friend had brought up how we don't have a normal celeb/fan relationship with gaga. She loves and cherishes us as if we were her own flesh and blood. She's so incredibly maternal with us. My friend speculated that maybe we represent the child that she lost and that's why she's so maternal with us. By loving and doting on us, she fills a huge void inside of her that was left by the termination of her pregnancy. Not a lot disturbs me but this theory disturbs me on so many levels. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
barcodemonster

Yeah I've thought about this before too, I think it's a plausible theory 

scan my barcode

PartySick

I remember a thread being made about this a while back :ohno:

It's a sad thought to say the least.

Letmelivemylife
3 minutes ago, barcodemonster said:

Yeah I've thought about this before too, I think it's a plausible theory 

If it is true, my heart breaks for her. People think that just because has a different "look" this era that somehow means that she's abandoned everything she's taught us. She's still the same person who loves and dotes on us as if we were her own flesh and blood. The bond we have is incredibly strong and it's something that will last a lifetime. She'll always be mama monster to me 

boneknuckleskin

I think @ReidOne did a write up on this a while back. It was an interesting read.

:excuseu: Oh my god, why is the good sis @ReidOne banned? A travesty, mods! 

yNlQWRM.jpg

Lady Gagging

That's really interesting and definitely a reasonable situation for some women.

You know, I'm more than certain that being a mother is so emotionally taxing -- before and during motherhood. I'm a male but the possibility of losing your child somewhere along the journey is inexplicably painful for a mother and I can't begin to fathom how difficult it would be to cope. If the Little Monster fandom is Gaga's coping mechanism, I hope it's doing her well.

Spoiler

I know it's just a theory, but I just wanted to share some insight. (=

Letmelivemylife
6 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I remember a thread being made about this a while back

It's a sad thought to say the least.

If it is true my heart breaks for her. She was the first person who loved me unconditionally for who I was. She'll always be mama monster to me even when she's old and grey

You've never thought of this before? :sweat: That's how most of us interpreted it back when the video came out.

I'd like to believe for Gaga's sake that it was just symbolism for her dream dying, but who knows.

Letmelivemylife
2 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

This is actually very plausible..but for the sake of Gaga I hope it is not true because it is heartbreaking :(

Exactly. She's so incredibly maternal with us and I've always said that we aren't "just" fans to her. We're like her surrogate "kids" in a way. Now that my friend brought up this theory, it breaks my heart even more. 

Katsuki Bakugo

I am not sure if this story is disturbing but more liberating and triumphant. Even after all the crap she has been through the **** that was thrown her way and the stuff she has had to have happen to her body. She pursued her career and became a star!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Just now, Letmelivemylife said:

Exactly. She's so incredibly maternal with us and I've always said that we aren't "just" fans to her. We're like her surrogate "kids" in a way. Now that my friend brought up this theory, it breaks my heart even more. 

This is true tbh :(

I became a stan thanks to ARTPOP and C2C and seeing such a kind hearted, maternal woman being dragged by her own "children" sort of broke my heart for her tbh and now this breaks my heart for her too...

Letmelivemylife
6 minutes ago, Lady Gagging said:

That's really interesting and definitely a reasonable situation for some women.

You know, I'm more than certain that being a mother is so emotionally taxing -- before and during motherhood. I'm a male but the possibility of losing your child somewhere along the journey is inexplicably painful for a mother and I can't begin to fathom how difficult it would be to cope. If the Little Monster fandom is Gaga's coping mechanism, I hope it's doing her well.

Hide contents

I know it's just a theory, but I just wanted to share some insight. (=

The grief makes some women do some odd things. There's a woman in my abortion support group that became super duper attached to an old Porcelain doll. It's her surrogate "baby" and she cares for it as if it were real. She knows it's not real but the grief was so strong that she latched on to this porcelain doll. Quite sad

Xoxo Adriana

This reminds me of poor Halsey...I hope that never happened to Gaga:(

Archived