Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

Idea for 3rd video

takemetovenus

Featured Posts

takemetovenus

Ok so like you know MR picked up right where PI left (exact frame and everything)

I think the next video is gonna be Lady Gaga right after singing the last part of Million Reasons "One good one to, stayyyyy" and then a director or whatever is gonna be like "Ok cut" and then it's gonna show Joanne/Lady gaga's life outside the fame. I feel like if she's really going to continue this story telling with the videos then Grigio girls should be a video (not necessarily a single) at some point for the sake of story telling but I doubt it.

What do you think, sistren

Katsuki Bakugo

I would like all songs to be a video... and have a part... but that will have to mean that Sinner's Prayer is the next single if she is going to have it leave off where MR finished...

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Batwings

I think the 3rd single should be A-YO. For the video, Gaga will have just finished filming Million Reasons, and then logs into GGD to see what ha fans are saying only to find that they're all trashing the video. Then the music starts playing, and when she sings, "I can't wait to smoke them all...," she starts dragging and shading people on different threads. There will also be cutaway scenes where she's dancing and waving a sign that says "F*CK YOU, FAKE FANS. THIS IS JOANNE."  :derpga:

MessyTop
6 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

good but, knownig gaga she wont probably continue the series 

Yes. No more Joanne. 

Decodekid
1 minute ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Yes. No more Joanne. 

im not saying it cause Joanne needs to be done

im saying it cause gaga has alwaaaays lots of projects and ideas that are not finished.

There's more to come for this era, if you feel bothered, leave

Long Live Gretchen

Sherlock112

Next single "Dancing in Circles".

After the million reasons breakdown gaga will be brought back to her house by her friends & just after they leave DIC intro starts to play and her inner desires take over her body she is moaning on the bed and circling around on the Red silk bedsheet that's when she started singing "I lay around touch myself to pass the time" and then she dreams of a his hot boyfriend whom with she was .. but they had a breakup she dreamt of all the sexy things she could Dream of. But the end she woke up and realize she was DANCING IN CIRCLES all night.

CHROMATICA BOUGHT ME BACK!

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

im not saying it cause Joanne needs to be done

im saying it cause gaga has alwaaaays lots of projects and ideas that are not finished.

There's more to come for this era, if you feel bothered, leave

I don't get that. Why tell me to leave? What happen to kindness and the message that Gaga spreads of kindness? 

Sherlock112
3 minutes ago, Sherlock112 said:

Next single "Dancing in Circles".

After the million reasons breakdown gaga will be brought back to her house by her friends & just after they leave DIC intro starts to play and her inner desires take over her body she is moaning on the bed and circling around on the Red silk bedsheet that's when she started singing "I lay around touch myself to pass the time" and then she dreams of a his hot boyfriend whom with she was .. but they had a breakup she dreamt of all the sexy things she could Dream of. But the end she woke up and realize she was DANCING IN CIRCLES all night.

CHROMATICA BOUGHT ME BACK!

RadioIsOurs

Cut it out. No more of this continuation bs. Just make sure the visuals properly matches the tone of the single that's chosen instead of having some rushed-looking mess. :madge:

I want her to go back to NYC, then to the bar she used to strip and remember the girl she used to be. Diamond Heart

Archived