💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The only gaga hit that got away...

Fish

Featured Posts

Ooolong
1 minute ago, Fish said:

lol you are exagerating but I get your point. Also, televised performances where? GUY had a huge budget production, was sent to radio, a lot of buzz when she released it and still did very very poorly. It would have done better than GUY for sure.

As far as widely televised, Gypsy was performed on:

Lady Gaga and the Muppets Holiday Spectacular

Saturday Night Live

Sukkiri

and it was also professionally filmed and largely watched on: 

The AMPYA Moment

VEVO artRAVE

Meanwhile, G.U.Y. was only performed on the Late Show with David Letterman.

G.U.Y. had a video that wasn't watched by many due to the length, yet was the only reason G.U.Y. did manage to peak where it did. 

Overall, Gypsy got more of a single treatment than G.U.Y. ever did.

The Unbannable Chanteuse

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Fish said:

I edited my post. I didnt realize it.

Do you have something to share about the main topic?

My original post was just meant to throw some playful shade at you over the irony of you shading someone else's response for not being useful or insightful when in fact your OP was listed in News and Events and was not particularly useful or insightful either. 

However, I was not and am not trying to attack you personally or anything. I was just being a silly and shady hoe. Sorry if I offended you. :hug:

And for the record, Monster would have smashed. :D

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

7 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

Take You Out would have swept the grammys :reductive:

What is TOY?

10 minutes ago, JoanneARTPOP said:

your'e welcome, and thanks for this News and Event section worthy post

the shade :gum:

2 minutes ago, Mama Ru said:

My original post was just meant to throw some playful shade at you over the irony of you shading someone else's response for not being useful or insightful when in fact your OP was listed in News and Events and was not particularly useful or insightful either. 

However, I was not and am not trying to attack you personally or anything. I was just being a silly and shady hoe. Sorry if I offended you. :hug:

And for the record, Monster would have smashed. :D

all good sis. After all, 

b0d339c77293e27c5d69bcbbd3033cf8.gif

(my personal litle shade :hor:

XOXO, Joanne

hausofgay

Paper Gangsta, Fashion (2009), Monster, Dance In The Dark, Scheisse, Hair, GUY. These songs are all hit wonders.

(sry if my english is bad)

My pronouns are fâg/fâggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic 🥴🥴🥴😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

PMKKARDASHiAN

This is the only song on TFM that should have and could have been the 2nd single and S-M-A-S-H!!! 

IMHO, BR is only biblical because of its video. Yes, the song itself is great, but Monster is THE best song on TFM. 

I would have killed to get a video for it from gaga during her creative peak. I can't even imagine it 

Mister Gaga

I mean, even if Teeth would have been released as a single during TFM era, it would have smashed. Gaga was in her imperial phase.

Monster would have been a hit, yes, but DITD would have been (with a proper video) on Bad Romance's level. Is BEYOND iconic, a major smash.

BornAsUnic0rn
1 hour ago, Greanskye said:

I'm still butt hurt that not long after Gaga could have had a hit with Monster, Ne-Yo/Taio Cruz or one of the other very similar sounding guys also had a song called Monster which seemed a little too familiar and was moderately popular. Those should have been spins on Gaga's track not that shoddy ripoff. 

Archived