• Million Reasons
    • John Wayne
    • Dancin' In Circles
    • Come To Mama

Featured Posts

JustAnotherDay
21 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

It isn't smashing even with ALL that promo it got. That's all you need to know

It isn't smashing because radio refuse to support it, songs with its radio don't go top 50 without any promo (which is doesn't have right now)

was NickARTPOP

JustAnotherDay

Diamond Heart would do marginally better than PI btw. It's too loud and that style of music doesn't have a home on Top 40 right now

was NickARTPOP

alp0707
33 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

Dancin' In Circles feat. Shakira/Nicki and there you have it, a top 3 hit :queenga:

That would be N°1 for 5 years WW

16 hours ago, Free My Mind said:

I think perfect illusion was the best choice for the nature of the release

it's obvious that she didn't want to really fully promote the album until the whole thing was out... and in my opinion Perfect Illusion doesn't really lend itself to TV performances - while it is still a strong song that has GP potential. Putting another song there like A-Yo/Million Reasons/Diamond Heart would be wasting a song which could have good TV performances.

This :rockstar:

#PerfectIllusionDefender

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Mister Gaga

Double single release: A-YO & Million Reasons.

I wish i were Gaga's manager. Her career would be so perfect :madge:

15jocart

I think in hindsight it makes perfect sense that PI was the lead. It's exciting, energetic, and fun, but it doesn't really capture the mood of the album (which I think Gaga did intentionally). It got people talking, and it's a solid song on its own, albeit too repetitive.

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

AYO or DH.

Mainly because around September she also confirmed she was doing the SuperBowl and they used PI on some of the commercials. AYO or DH would've worked perfect instead. 

1. A-YO

2. Million Reasons

3. Diamond Heart

4. Dancin' In Circles

end

BYE

A-Yo does have that unpleasant vocal moment towards the end of the song in the chorus tho lol. It would deff have flopped because the vocals on it become unbearable as the song progresses.

Diamond Heart would of been a good lead single because it captures the vibe of the record very well and it is sort of like a toned down Perfect Illusion. Yes it has overbearing vocals but it is much more pleasant and easier to digest then PI (tho I personally adore PI but I understand that the big issue with that song, for the GP, was the screaming). However now Diamond Heart should not be a single.

Diamond Heart would be a good single period! Perfect Illusion was still a great lead single choice even though the real first single is Million Reasons. :usrs:

Katsuki Bakugo

A-Yo had the energy and pop vibe. 

Those Diamond Heart lovers. I love the song too but its not single worthy. Move on.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

13 hours ago, NickARTPOP said:

Million Reasons is the most relatable and gp/radio friendly song on Joanne. I'm sure there would be many fan meltdowns but it would have been a huge hit and that is a singles purpose

I don't think Gaga's formula for success is relatable and gp/radio friendly' .

Her biggest eras were when she was doing the opposite. First, look at THE FAME/MONSTER. She was doing EDM when no one mainstream was doing it. BORN THIS WAY also, I mean she released super risky and controversal songs as the first 2 singles. And she was slaying everyone because she took ENORMUS risks

But look at ARTPOP. She said herself that album is extremly radio friendly and that every song is designed to be a radio hit. Look what happened when she tried to please people, follow trends and make music for the charts. It underperformed.

JOANNE has amazing, different music on it but Im afraid her label will ruin this era. They want hit singles but they dont understand that 'safe' doesnt work for Gaga. They wanted Perfect Illusion first, Gaga wanted AYO second and she was really trying to push it but they released MR as a single because it had success on iTunes and look what happened. That song is nowhere to be seen on charts.

I think she should make her own label and do whatever the hell she wants because they are pushing her to please the GP and obviously its not working. She should do her own thing and I thnk that will get her on top again.

just another gay

If MR got the payola of what PI got, I think it would have stayed and climb up higher.

Archived