Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will You be still a Gaga fan after ...years???

GagaFace

Featured Posts

PMKKARDASHiAN

Well, I'm an adult and I'm hanging on for dear life. 

It's not so much a factor of being older and having responsibilities, it's more so I haven't cared for what gagas been sellin the past could years 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ferrer Zorola

I'm sure I'm still going to stan for her specially since she's releasing really mature stuff so it won't be hard for me when I reach my thirties myself
like other users said she's had a huge impact in my life so just like Mdna fans still love her, I will still know what's up with old Lady G String (: 
maybe I'll just delete this account lmao 

LIFE IS GOOD

Yes, in some capacity, but another era/album like Joanne and I'm out. I really want some new Pop songs from her. I'm sorry to all the country fans but it's the one genre I really dislike. :toofunny:

Mikey Monster

Yes. I've been a fan since the beginning I will be a fan till I die and the eternity after! ❤️ I could never not be a fan of hers all her music I love and I'm always here for her evolution ❤️❤️❤️

Mikey McCampbell

Rudz Xinc

I'm an adult and I'm still a fan

But Gaga needs to put some effort into her work lately to keep me as a fan
I'm slightly lose interest in Joanne era

My faith in her needs to be restored with something amazing

Look at those clowns

xoxo cupcakke

Hell yeah, but it really all depends if Gaga stays being a popstar, because I live for her, her music, and her stardom. If she quits the music industry, I'll completely understand, and, in some ways, wish she would do so right now so that she can pursue more of her goals instead of sometimes being hindered by her the constraints of her label and the expectations placed on her. If she could write a tell-all one of these years and bring insight to her life, it would be one of the best things ever, and we would truly get to see the girl behind the aura instead of getting a less concentrated form of her

xoxo cupcakke
10 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

I'm an adult and I'm still a fan

But Gaga needs to put some effort into her work lately to keep me as a fan
I'm slightly lose interest in Joanne era

My faith in her needs to be restored with something amazing

Joanne

Rudz Xinc
58 minutes ago, CowSiss said:

Joanne

Good album needs to be supported by good music videos, good promos, and performances
So far it's slightly underwhelming (mostly)

Look at those clowns

xoxo cupcakke
Just now, RudzXinc said:

Good album needs to be supported by good music videos, good promos, and performances
So far it's slightly underwhelming (mostly)

No, a good album is a good album. By your definition, only mainstream pop albums are good albums because they receive the necessary amount of finances for the production of good videos, promo,  and performances

If it's the era you're talking about, I couldn't care less because I appreciate Joanne and the era for what it is, not for what I should be wanting it to be, but I empathize with your frustrations

Letmelivemylife
2 hours ago, Mikey Monster said:

Yes. I've been a fan since the beginning I will be a fan till I die and the eternity after! ❤️ I could never not be a fan of hers all her music I love and I'm always here for her evolution ❤️❤️❤️

Hahahaha you and me both. Fans come and go but monsters are for LIFE. Lol I met my best friend Mandy at the Monsterball and that night we promised eachother that we would be "sisters" forever. We always joke that we'll be old and grey in the nursing home together rocking our monster paw tattoos and screaming "I was born this way!!!!!!" when the nurses try to get us to put pants on lol

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
3 hours ago, merlot said:

I can't say for sure, but i'll always appreciate her and i owe her my life :wub:

Exactly. I have a hand stitched pillow that I made that says "my heart belongs to mama monster". Lol people always poke fun at it but she's the closest thing I've ever had to a "mom". I've been calling her "mama" from the very beginning even before mama monster became her nickname. She's been like a surrogate mom to me so "mama" just sorta stuck

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Rudz Xinc
38 minutes ago, CowSiss said:

No, a good album is a good album. By your definition, only mainstream pop albums are good albums because they receive the necessary amount of finances for the production of good videos, promo,  and performances

If it's the era you're talking about, I couldn't care less because I appreciate Joanne and the era for what it is, not for what I should be wanting it to be, but I empathize with your frustrations

I'm talking about overall experience :madge:

Relying on good album is not enough, that's just my personal opinion

You are free to disagree with me

Look at those clowns

I'll always be on the lookout for what she's doing next, I don't think life changes like marriage or kids would change that. Lots of older adults are still fans of bands/artists they listened to as teens, and with the internet it's even easier now to stay up to date.

This makes me wonder how long this website will stay up.

Archived