💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will You be still a Gaga fan after ...years???

GagaFace

Featured Posts

GagaFace

Hi guys :hug:

So in my country most popular singers has so many fans but mostly young ones

we all getting older and older some get married some get a busy job some get problems...

will u be still a gaga fan when u r adult?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mister max

I hope so :worship2:

Gaga had an amazing impact in my life, I have no idea how I would have been without her 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

The Child

I think I'll always be a fan, listen to her music and be on the lookout for her new music but as I'll get older I know I won't ever stan as hardcore as I used to stan.

But Gaga will always be in my heart forever. ❤️

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

He8MyHeart

I'll be a Gaga fan for the rest of my life but I may not be as active of a fan as I get older. I guess that's just inevitable as life gets busier.

AndyDWUW

Yes, her past music in the 8 years alone has made me a fan for life :hug:

if the rest of her music doesn't live up to that, I'll be fine. I'm blessed with what music we have already

GagaFace
3 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

I think I'll always be a fan, listen to her music and be on the lookout for her new music but as I'll get older I know I won't ever stan as hardcore as I used to stan.

But Gaga will always be in my heart forever. ❤️

U know My father was a huge fan of Modern Talking ( band ) when he was younger. When i ask to him why ur not listening to them anymore...He says as i am more than 50. It is not true to listen such music :ladyhaha:

Benji

Depends.

Since ARTPOP my interest has dwindled by quite a lot but I'm still into her and here. It just depends what she does next. I will always like and respect her though.

xoxo Craig

I have really grown up with Gaga, its really a part of who I am. Gaga has influenced my life and I'm so greatful for that. Her music has touched me and spoke to me on levels which I couldn't have imagined! To just abandon her because we are getting older would be disrespectful in my eyes. Monster for life:happy: I will always be a Gaga fan

End Racism Now

9 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

is water wet? :giveup:

Actually no, wet are the things that get in contact with water :derpga: 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Archived