Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

You know you are a Gaga fan when...

ARTSEX

Featured Posts

Changing the radio stations, hearing half a second of a Gaga song and recognizing it

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Miky said:

... you like Lady Gaga.

No way :wtfga:

I had never thought about this

Just now, Clip said:

No way :wtfga:

I had never thought about this

Glad to have educated you :giveup: 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Sepsami
1 minute ago, BloodyJudas said:

Whenever I hear about Tony Bennet, Gaga comes to mind :D

ikr I always think of him as the old man Gaga discovered :sis:

BloodyJudas
2 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

ikr I always think of him as the old man Gaga discovered :sis:

Same here, dude :P I sometimes feel Tony is really attracted to Gaga :P And I completely understand it, she's a beautiful woman ;)

Magneto

A lot of these things are very recognizable, but for me the little monsters things are:

- When I'm at work and a Gaga song comes on the radio there will always be one of my coworkers pointing towards the speakers in the ceiling and smiling at me.

- My bf says "Oh, looord" a lot and I always follow with a "...show meeeeee the waaay!!"

- Whenever Gaga does some big performance like the national anthem or carpool karaoke (something we've already known for months), I keep getting tagged for a couple of days by friends, thinking they're showing me something new:toofunny:

Free my mind

Squeeshy Keety
10 minutes ago, BloodyJudas said:

Whenever I hear about Tony Bennet, Gaga comes to mind :D

When they mention Tony on Golden Girls (which I just started), my mind goes straight to Gaga, but then I remember that she wasn't even born yet. 

It makes my brain hurt :rip:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

BloodyJudas
1 minute ago, Squeeshy Keety said:

When they mention Tony on Golden Girls (which I just started), my mind goes straight to Gaga, but then I remember that she wasn't even born yet. 

It makes my brain hurt :rip:

They always look so cute together :) I would love them to release another jazz album ,it would slay!!!

Letmelivemylife
45 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

Whenever I see a runway show I'm like "Walk walk fashion baby" :toofunny:

Lol omg me too. I design and sew most of my own clothes and my gf always tells me "walk walk fashion baby work it make that bitch crazy" lol. Now you know you're a little monster when you see a naked sphynx cat and you randomly scream out "omg it's the cat from the bad romance video!!!!" Lol. Maybe that's why I have 5 lol

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife

You know you're a fan when you see a naked sphynx cat and scream excitedly "omg it's the bad romance video kitty!!!!!" Lol maybe that's why I have 5 lol

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Blueskye

You know you're a fan when you don't bring her up anymore or pretend to be only vaguely interested when someone else does because you know they'll make fun of you just like they always do because you love her so much. :S

Archived