💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Im having a minor meltdown

Decodekid

Featured Posts

The Child
30 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

4 hit wonders if that make you feel better. I don't hear any of them today and YouTube did one of those "name that song", I doubt many of them will know who sung them. 

Oh shut up, bye.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Hollywood
2 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

I was meaning Gaga, not the actual Queen of Britain :sharon::ladyhaha: 

guuurrrrllll I meant Gags too :awkney: but same for her I guess :awkney:

PopThatArt
1 hour ago, Decodekid said:

i don't usually do threads, but i'm soo mad that Gaga is seen as a weak artist like, gurl, she has achieved in 7 years what others haven't, yet she's called a flop. Like what she's been doing since 2013+ is not what the world was expecting, but she still had a World Wide hit with ARTPOP (even more, Venus was a hit here) and the album literally went #1. Later she had a #1 album with TONY BENNETT the daddy of jazz, after that she had another #1 album with NO HITS.

WHY THE ****  :air:

Like she is still at the beginning of her career (Kinda) she might not be the biggest star on the world ATM, but she's still selling. Is even depressing that true talent is not recognized but generic radio **** is. 

It bothers me that some people see her as a ONE HIT WONDER, when she's clearly not :grr:

Lady Gaga is huge, and it's sad that the World might not realize that until the day she dies. 

tumblr_ojiiu4mLEr1u6n38po1_250.gif

To me, what's more annoying and ticks me off is that people still just see her as a "pop star" rather than a vocalist, songwriter, multitalented, versatile singer and artist, and ROCK STAR that she is. 

Go see A Star is Born

Prismatic
1 hour ago, CrazyMonster said:

Oh shut up, bye.

Try taking your own advice and don't quote me the next time.  

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

The Child
Just now, Prismatic said:

Try taking your own advice and don't quote me the next time.  

Lmao I'll quote you as long as I want. You were just being flat out annoying.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Prismatic
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

Lmao I'll quote you as long as I want. You were just being flat out annoying.

And you're not? Lol. 

The Child
17 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

And you're not? Lol. 

I wasn't. You said something wrong and I corrected you but you kept on insisting you were right.

Prismatic
35 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

I wasn't. You said something wrong and I corrected you but you kept on insisting you were right.

And what made everything you said is true? I was trying to be funny at first, hence the emoji. And am I wrong to think she only have 3/4 major hits? No because the gp will link her with those hits songs. Not many will people remember the songs you've listed unless you're on a forum or listen to pop music a lot. 

The Child
18 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

And what made everything you said is true? I was trying to be funny at first, hence the emoji. And am I wrong to think she only have 3/4 major hits? No because the gp will link her with those hits songs. Not many will people remember the songs you've listed unless you're on a forum or listen to pop music a lot. 

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Decodekid said:

and the album literally went #1. Later she had a #1 album with TONY BENNETT the daddy of jazz, after that she had another #1 album with NO HITS.

sweetie everybody can get a #1 album so easily nowadays 

vWNkaLdMgnWNO.gif

Helxig

I'm on the same page as you.

People (actually mostly fans which is so backwards) see her as unsuccessful, but she's actually been incredibly successful consistently. Her albums have been going number 1! It's just crazy. 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
4 hours ago, PopThatArt said:

To me, what's more annoying and ticks me off is that people still just see her as a "pop star" rather than a vocalist, songwriter, multitalented, versatile singer and artist, and ROCK STAR that she is. 

This this this ^

The reason she isn't having astronomical success like some of the other pop girls is because she isn't really a pop star.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Ferrer Zorola

whet more like 12 hit wonder :wtf: 

6 hours ago, Prismatic said:

More like 12 hit wonder :hor: 

excuse you Kety fan, fixed :awkney: 

LIFE IS GOOD

SlaeUrAnus

What idiot brands her a one hit wonder?

It makes me rage when I see comments saying "is her 15 minutes up?" etc. It's so damn ignorant and close minded. 

In my messy era.

GP focus more on tendencies/charts that actual talent. Gaga is a very talented woman, but she is not doing the type of music that sells, that's why people don't see her greatness.

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

Archived