even PI a bit :trollga:

no you can't :neyde:

Except for DWUW

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic
11 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Just Dance, Poker Face, LoveGame, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Telephone, Alejandro, Born This Way, The Edge Of Glory & Applause.

That's more than 3. :staymad:

But JD, PF & BD are her most recognized and actual hits. Heard JD at the mall last Friday and all the girls were bopping. She recently was called the PF singer in a new article :rip: 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

VforVendetta
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

One can dream right. :ladyhaha:

Have faith. Even if the song doesn't take off this month we still have the SB to help the song explode.

The Fame Joanne
10 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

DITD is an Australian hit :grr:

and MR is a hit in Italy :grr:

That mkes them local hits, not WW hits

Decodekid
1 minute ago, The Fame Joanne said:

That mkes them local hits, not WW hits

still a hit somehow :trollga:

Long Live Gretchen

imwoahvicky

The comments about how gp is 'too stupid' to listen to her music and 'understand her art and creativity' etc.  Is a little pretentious. Literally everybody wants to hear fun dance music or something trendy and boppy on the radio.

i doubt people dont want to hear/care for  Million Reasons on radio/ in general because 'gp is too stupid'. They maybe dont want to hear a depressing song on the radio? I mean, life is stressful and depressing enough :shrug:  

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

The Child
7 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

But JD, PF & BD are her most recognized and actual hits. Heard JD at the mall last Friday and all the girls were bopping. She recently was called the PF singer in a new article  

Yeah but Born This Way is her 3rd #1 single plus LoveGame, Paparazzi, Telephone & Alejandro were heavily played on radio and the GP knows them. Applause had a crazy long ass longevity. :queenga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Prismatic
20 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Yeah but Born This Way is her 3rd #1 single plus LoveGame, Paparazzi, Telephone & Alejandro were heavily played on radio and the GP knows them. Applause had a crazy long ass longevity. :queenga:

4 hit wonders if that make you feel better. I don't hear any of them today and YouTube did one of those "name that song", I doubt many of them will know who sung them. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

MEDONER
44 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

if you think world wide we can add

Dance in The Dark 

Venus 

DWUW 

Million Reasons 

even PI a bit :trollga:

Iirc Dope went #8 and Starstruck sold more than Marry The Night 

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, Saint Hollywood said:

the thought of gaga's death makes me melt down :saladga:

I dont know what I would do if our queen died. I'd be so upset for days, weeks, months:saladga:

End Racism Now

Saint Hollywood
2 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

I dont know what I would do if our queen died. I'd be so upset for days, weeks, months:saladga:

Years are more like it :saladga: and IF our queen died? It's more of a "when" situation :sharon:

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, Decodekid said:

It bothers me that some people see her as a ONE HIT WONDER, when she's clearly not :grr:

she's not but semi-related, my blood boils when they consider her the Cyndi Lauper of this generation not because I don't believe in Cyndi's talent, but more because they think all she has are the three hits and then she disappeared.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Lucas

People call her a flop because she couldn't maintain the commercial success and public interest that she had during her first albums, and because she doesn't deliver with all the potential she has anymore

xoxo Craig
Just now, Saint Hollywood said:

Years are more like it :saladga: And if our queen died? It's more of a "when" situation :sharon:

I was meaning Gaga, not the actual Queen of Britain :sharon::ladyhaha: 

End Racism Now

Archived