Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga make a Trump statement at the SB?

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

JevyDuty

I think her campaign for love, kindness and inclusiveness IS, in a way, a statement against Trump and she's bringing that with her to the SB so... yeah. In subtle ways like this but not anything direct.

Saint Hollywood
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

Houston is a liberal, diverse city. Clinton won here. 

If anything most people would agree with her :ladyhaha:

what about the conservatives at home watching :neyde: I would be here for a political statement but not this time, especially since it's after the inauguration :neyde:

Letmelivemylife

I'm sure there will be some low key Trump shade. I mean like very subtle "blink and you'll miss it" kinda shade. It'll probably be mostly "love and tolerance" like how it usually is at her concerts. She won't bring out the "big guns" so to speak at the Super Bowl. In all honesty I don't really see her getting all riled up until he tries to enact some stupid bullshit laws and then she'll be a force to be reckoned with especially if those laws affect her monsters in some way

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
9 minutes ago, Oivind said:

She has hinted that it's not the right place for political statements. I hope she doesn't do it, tbh. What I would like to hear from her is a message about coming together, despite political differences. While at the same time making it clear that she will fight against any kind of discrimination. I don't think she should delve deeper into what she means by discrimination, though. Not in that setting. There's a time and place for everything, and I think people know where she stands.

Exactly. I'm sure that everything she does has to be approved and I'm sure there would be legal ramifications if she went "off topic" so to speak. In all honesty, I don't see her getting all riled up until trump tries to pass some bullshit discriminatory law especially if it effects her monsters in some way. Then the claws will come out and she'll be a force to be reckoned with

Letmelivemylife
12 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Houston is a liberal, diverse city. Clinton won here. 

If anything most people would agree with her 

Hahahaha there's a running joke amoung my best friend Mandy and I. We both say that Houston and Austin are the black sheep of the family. Both liberal cities in a conservative state

SKANK

She has become more interested in chasing legitimacy than she is interested in creating compelling and exciting cultural moments, so no, I don't think she will use her Halftime show to make a political statement. Sadly.

@realDonaldTrump

Overrated singer @ladygaga dared to attack me on SuperBowl stage. Out of touch, rich celeb (doesn't have golden toilet like me), she believes in the dishonest media, I never did such thing! Sad!

FreePalestine

Nikolai Barrow

I think she should. It would be very iconic and cause a huge controversy. Lots of press. :)

Archived