Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga make a Trump statement at the SB?

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Idk why but with this kindness campaign she has on and her obvious dislike of Trump I feel like it's a possibility. 

Do you think she will? 

What would be your reaction? 

TheFame Monster

No because that would just be stupid

Why would she want to give him attention?:oprah:

kvnrp

I think the closest thing to a "political message" will be during Born This Way, something like "We need to fight for equality, tolerance, etc".

Like how she does on her tours.

But she won't drag any politians or something like that.

I think everything she will do needs to be NFL approved, and if she goes off-script, they might even sue her.

Gaga's not dumb :neyde:

Saint Hollywood

she's performing in Texas :awkney: so unless she wants to be dragged through the pits of hell (again), she wouldn't do that :awkney:

MaryJaneHolland

If she does it, she better do it in a indirect way. But there's really no point in doing that.

Batwings

I'll be surprised if there isn't some lowkey Trump shade, but I doubt she's going to make a direct statement like "F*CK TRUMP" or anything like that. 

Ryusei

I hope not, it's a sports event not a political debate or smth let everyone forget about this whole circus for one sports event...

Musery

She has hinted that it's not the right place for political statements. I hope she doesn't do it, tbh. What I would like to hear from her is a message about coming together, despite political differences. While at the same time making it clear that she will fight against any kind of discrimination. I don't think she should delve deeper into what she means by discrimination, though. Not in that setting. There's a time and place for everything, and I think people know where she stands.

lxdygxga

The NFL tries to keep political messages out of the halftime - things like the Malcolm X formation and the Black Panther outfits by Bey for Formation are more understated, so even if Gaga does decide to, it won't be overt.

I'm expecting her to promote peace and love and a show to unite as she promised, not divide.

Morphine Prince
7 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

she's performing in Texas  so unless she wants to be dragged through the pits of hell (again), she wouldn't do that 

Houston is a liberal, diverse city. Clinton won here. 

If anything most people would agree with her :ladyhaha:

Archived