Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

What remix is this?

Regina George

Featured Posts

Seeka

I was checking the Gagapedia, which has apparently changed.

I know that LoveGame had elements of the Dave Aude remix, so try and see if he has a remix of Just dance?

EDIT: Nevermind.

DOUBLE EDIT: yeah, I just checked Gagapedia. just forgot to read the extended details. Yeah definitely Robots to Mars.

Beginning immediately after "Fashion of His Love", Lady Gaga performs "Just Dance" which begins with an extended intro. During the breakdown, the song shifts to the Robots to Mars remix while Lady Gaga leaves the stage for a costume change. Many of the outfits worn during this performance are the same as the outfits worn during "Fashion of His Love", but occasionally different costumes are used. Starting last 7th July to present, Gaga played a pink customised Keytar while performing the bridge. Starting last 14th of August to present, photos from the "ARTPOP" photoshoot are projected on the windows of the castle. A bed is also put on the floor of the castle.

Regina George
2 minutes ago, Seeka said:

I was checking the Gagapedia, which has apparently changed.

I know that LoveGame had elements of the Dave Aude remix, so try and see if he has a remix of Just dance?

EDIT: Nevermind.

DOUBLE EDIT: yeah, I just checked Gagapedia. just forgot to read the extended details. Yeah definitely Robots to Mars.

Beginning immediately after "Fashion of His Love", Lady Gaga performs "Just Dance" which begins with an extended intro. During the breakdown, the song shifts to the Robots to Mars remix while Lady Gaga leaves the stage for a costume change. Many of the outfits worn during this performance are the same as the outfits worn during "Fashion of His Love", but occasionally different costumes are used. Starting last 7th July to present, Gaga played a pink customised Keytar while performing the bridge. Starting last 14th of August to present, photos from the "ARTPOP" photoshoot are projected on the windows of the castle. A bed is also put on the floor of the castle.

Omg thank you so much for this :hug:

Regina George
3 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

That's the Robot to Mars remix

Thank you :hug:

Archived