Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Do you find it funny how..

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

Panchecco

This is true... BUT
 giphy.gif

I would say that most of the time Gaga has used sex/or sexual images was to create a certain reaction in the viewer... sex or the image of the sexual pop star served as a commentary or a provocation and this shows that at least Gaga used to do that for a reason.. :reductive:Most of the artists nowadays sing about gettin fuc*ed just because it's mainstream and it sells.

Spoiler

I know that Gaga also has songs that are just about sex and that's it.... (Sexxx Dreams/I Like It Rough/Dancing In Circles being the holy trinity :poot:) but you know what I mean so don't come for me :lolly:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Heterophobia said:

@Hit

:stalkga:

1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

BP1tdIO.gif

She's not singing about getting ****ed so hard that she can't walk tho, so don't come at me and her image wasn't targeted at teens like Ariana does, so please don't compare two different things, this thread is flop, Alejandro video alone turned down more young fans because of how dark it is, so it's nothing pitting her old image to defend her new one, your thread t(ho)

1 hour ago, Gypsygaga1 said:

Leave the good sis out of this.He is a blessing in the chart thread:trollga:

"The bigger the star, the bigger the target" - Michael Jackson :sis:

1 hour ago, Heterophobia said:

I can't stand little hypocrites though :poot:

I'm not tho.

xoxo Craig

I like the dance electro sound, but that isnt her best work. Joanne has been her best album to date. 

End Racism Now

Archived