question

What if the 3rd single is...

Psychedelic

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robo Ga

If she opens with DIAMOND HEART and releases it as a single right after, it could truly be a hit. 

That song is epic, and the GP will realize that if she performs it. I pray she does

🤖⚡️

Yuuri

I think one reason MR didn't do as great as expected, is that the media isn't used to Gaga's ballads. She should have released Speechless, Hair, and TIHTY earlier as singles.

SpookyKid
5 hours ago, macca said:

Fixed.

sorry, call me when your album era does better :poot: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Hi Its Nicole
13 hours ago, Misaki said:

I think one reason MR didn't do as great as expected, is that the media isn't used to Gaga's ballads. She should have released Speechless, Hair, and TIHTY earlier as singles.

TIHTY was a single.

Hello Gaga

bowie1986
17 hours ago, Misaki said:

? The reason Million Reasons didn't do well is because it's very plain instrumentally and the lyrics aren't good. How do you make a song more boring? Slow it down. How do you make it feel less meaningful? Feign emotion and use simple hooks? How can we make this even more boring? Give it a country flair. 

It's a bad song and people keep trying to come up with reasons for why it didn't smash. Everything about it says "don't release me as a single, or at all if you don't want to!" Yet it's been given a video and the second single. Which is fine, if that's what Gaga wanted. I hope she choose it because artists should have that liberty, but if her record company chose it -- that's stupid as hell on their part.

Should she have re-charted her whole career so this one single would smash? No because a) it still wouldn't have and b) the fact that she's surviving and thriving off a record like Joanne with shitty single choices speaks volumes to the good decisions that were made early on in her career. 

Shade @ this song, especially for all of the good songs that are rotting (looking @ U Come To Mama)

Archived