💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

am i going crazy?

Free My Mind

Featured Posts

Free My Mind

im not dissing anyone, or callign anyone out here

im just wondering if I'm going crazy. I know everyone's allowed their own opinion I believe in that... but I just genuinely don't understand why people don't like Joanne on here... to me she delivered. The album has catchy pop and authenticity all in one.... 

maybe I'm just really lucky to like it? 

I legit think it's lit and her best work to date.

DiamondAngel

I think peppers are delicious vegetables, and my dad thinks they're terrible.

People just have different tastes. There's nothing more to it. Nothing is loved universally.

PopThatArt
1 minute ago, GAGA1972 said:

People just have different tastes. There's nothing more to it. Nothing is loved universally.

But some people on here act like it's the most atrocious piece of garbage ever and it's not just Joanne, they put down anything that isn't pop/dance, I get what the OP is saying, it's messed up how certain people on here want nothing but pop/dance, it's a rather closedminded view point to only accept one genre of music from Gaga, or any artist for that matter. 

Go see A Star is Born

HOTNebraskaGuy

We are the lucky one baby 

tumblr_inline_oh5w97Jahj1uoxva1_500.gif

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Reality

People just have different tastes, that's all. Personally, I love Joanne. It's right up there with Born This Way as my favorite album, but to others it's just not. It's really as simple as that.

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Seeka

Besides the fact people have tastes?

People need to live vicariously through Gaga and when she isn't successful, theoretically neither are they.

Reality
3 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

But some people on here act like it's the most atrocious piece of garbage ever and it's not just Joanne, they put down anything that isn't pop/dance, I get what the OP is saying, it's messed up how certain people on here want nothing but pop/dance, it's a rather closedminded view point to only accept one genre of music from Gaga, or any artist for that matter. 

That's a different subject, though. At a fundamental level, I agree with you. I do think there are some people that only want dance-pop/electronic-pop music from her, and in my opinion, that's close-minded, considering that you're stanning an artist who is literally the definition of versatility. 

However, the question was, why don't people like Joanne. And it's a simple question to answer: it's just that people have different tastes. That's it, end of discussion. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

DiamondAngel
11 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

I agree, to an extent. I love Joanne and I love many genres of music, but some people simply don't. My best friend listens to exclusively country, and another friend of mine only likes "gangster rap." That's all they listen to, it's what they like. Do I feel like they're missing out? Yes. But they feel fine with it. Naturally those who exclusively stan for pop/dance might not like the majority of Joanne, as it often strays from pop. I agree it's strange to only like one type of music, but Gaga has delivered dance pop for 4 albums straight. It's no surprise that her fans might dislike a change, since they came here for the dance pop in the first place. 

donutellha
22 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

im out of likes but i would like to thank you for this

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Idc what anyone says. Joanne Slays...

On that note, ARTPOP ****ing does too. Don't come for my ARTPOP.

#JusticeForARTPOP&Joanne

Dw Btw, FM and Fame. I still love you guys too <3

I LOVE YOU ALL! DON'T COME FOR ME AND MY ALBUMS! 

tumblr_oc8ljjHN8Y1vtuw60o2_500.gif

Cheek To Cheek.

Hey There, I see you:stalkga:

Nikolai Barrow

Joanne is a great album. I think us monsters just can be very insecure about Gaga. But the era is doing well rest assured. :) 

freebit

I think it's weird that some fans have ridden for her this long, and throughout ARTPOP (lyrically her weakest effort to date), but yet decide to hate on her for Joanne. I'm not saying anyone has to pretend to love Joanne, but this album is from the heart and is at the very least deserving of respect. 

Archived