đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

question

The Rest of the Joanne Era

WildAmerican

Featured Posts

Blahwhatever22
1 hour ago, Leonardo Fox said:

THIS, please no more Joanne this 2017

What's wrong with joanne? You act like Gaga left or something, She's still the same just with A different style of music this time around. Being over the top wouldn't really fit this album.

GagaUnderYou
13 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Joanne is done. The return of Lady Gaga is on Feb 5 2017. 

One can dream

GagaUnderYou

Hoping for just one big short film with visuals for the entire album and then an EP sometime this year with a darker side of Joanne 

Free My Mind
3 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Hoping for just one big short film with visuals for the entire album and then an EP sometime this year with a darker side of Joanne 

Well don't get your hopes up

Gaga loves this album to pieces and is in it for the long haul with this, I highly doubt she'll cut this era short.

GagaUnderYou
Just now, Free My Mind said:

Well don't get your hopes up

Gaga loves this album to pieces and is in it for the long haul with this, I highly doubt she'll cut this era short.

well the EP just being an expansion of the Joanne album not completely abandoning the concept 

Free My Mind

well the EP just being an expansion of the Joanne album not completely abandoning the concept 

doesn't change the fact that she loves the album as it is

WildAmerican
2 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

I don't want to split the 2018 Grammy's though where she'll have a real shot at some top tier awards, so I couldn't be more against new music.

GagaUnderYou
Just now, thezeitergeist said:

I don't want to split the 2018 Grammy's though where she'll have a real shot at some top tier awards, so I couldn't be more against new music.

well hopefully ProjectGaga comes through with ARTPOP ACT II 

WildAmerican

well hopefully ProjectGaga comes through with ARTPOP ACT II 

No more ARTPOP pls, I left all this bc of that album so imo pls no lol

GagaUnderYou
Just now, thezeitergeist said:

No more ARTPOP pls, I left all this bc of that album so imo pls no lol

well the original ARTPOP still remains a mystery do you not like the album at all? 

WildAmerican
2 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

well the original ARTPOP still remains a mystery do you not like the album at all? 

I like 6 songs from ARTPOP, but the rest I really can't say I like. I just lost interest around that period of time. It was mostly a personal thing, so yeah...

Ferrer Zorola

I think it is now when she'll do what she talked about before: no more singles but lengthy story telling vids... maybe one more single? idk I do believe what that mindtrappa kid said so maybe diamond heart or DIC(k) could be singles 

LIFE IS GOOD

lordmaler

If her team is smart enough they won't release more singles from this album. After two underperformances, she can't afford herself one more.

WildAmerican

oh question: am I crazy for thinking Come to Mama could be a good single? I might be, but something about it makes think it might do well.

Archived