Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

After seeing those leaked outtakes from BR mv

Nono

Featured Posts

hoeslay

Am I the only f*cking one who 100% disagrees? She's gone through SO much. This huge change is in no way shocking but that flame is still there. Do you not watch interviews or live performances? Like when she was interviewed by the NFL recently and when she did the dive bar tour. That look in her eyes and the wild passion she has is still there. Just because she's doing things differently (I love this new album although yes I don't agree with how she or her team are executing every little thing) that flame is if anything there now more than ever. Because she's NOT doing everything just for her fans or to please others. She's doing things she wants to do and living her life right and is around family and friends more than ever. She's finally in a place where she's just making the music she wants to make. If you think she's really lost her spark why are you still here? I swear all everyone on this site does is talk about how tired they are about things. For like the past several years. If everyone's so disappointed they need to move on I'm sorry.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donutellha

at the time, she was a starving artist and had to have that fearful spark in her eye to survive in this industry

sometimes im glad she seems to be more relaxed

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

xoxo Craig
52 minutes ago, Nono said:

After seeing it I went fully nostalgic :noparty:

the outtakes, the spark and flame in her eyes, the attitude, the experience :firega:

where did she go...

I just hope that we are going to get just a one tiny bit of that flame she had in that mv on Super Bowl

:staymad:

miss you Bad romance gagz, you will always be remembered and in our hearts 

rest in peace :noparty:

Its good to look at the past and have good memories. Gaga isnt dead, and that spark? Its flowing round Gaga's body in her blood. She is better than ever, better that when she was in TF/TFM era. I dont miss it at all, Joanne slays. The superbowl halftime show will be the best one yet. 

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
13 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

Am I the only f*cking one who 100% disagrees? She's gone through SO much. This huge change is in no way shocking but that flame is still there. Do you not watch interviews or live performances? Like when she was interviewed by the NFL recently and when she did the dive bar tour. That look in her eyes and the wild passion she has is still there. Just because she's doing things differently (I love this new album although yes I don't agree with how she or her team are executing every little thing) that flame is if anything there now more than ever. Because she's NOT doing everything just for her fans or to please others. She's doing things she wants to do and living her life right and is around family and friends more than ever. She's finally in a place where she's just making the music she wants to make. If you think she's really lost her spark why are you still here? I swear all everyone on this site does is talk about how tired they are about things. For like the past several years. If everyone's so disappointed they need to move on I'm sorry.

I agree with you 100% 

End Racism Now

Nostalgia's for geeks :staymad: nnnnn

I like to check these pictures tbh and IDK it's just...I remember the moment I saw gaga on stage at the Born This Way Ball and all I could think was "She's the woman who did... Bad Romance, Telephone, Born This Way album... it's the real gaga". 

I feel like there will be more great things coming anyway 

Radio Ga Ga

Nah I'll pass, btw ARTPOP and Joanne have better music in general (imo, cuz I definitely enjoy these three albums a lot more than tf/tfm)

this era is supposed to be more stripped down, I don't get what you don't get about it :sure:

Supersonic

Bad Romance is overrated, she was unhealthy as f*ck back then.

Plus what's so sad about it is that Gaga wanted to make it so hard, that she neglected self-care for a long time, and when she finally had it all, she realized it was all just a literal perfect illusion. She's never going back to this because now she knows that fame and accolades are all just a farce and don't make her feel better at the end of the day or fill in any void. And I'm happy that she found ways if actually healing herself.

MessyTop
4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Plus what's so sad about it is that Gaga wanted to make it so hard, that she neglected self-care for a long time, and when she finally had it all, she realized it was all just a literal perfect illusion. She's never going back to this because now she knows that fame and accolades are all just a farce and don't make her feel better at the end of the day or fill in any void. And I'm happy that she found ways if actually healing herself.

Overrated???

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/lists/readers-poll-10-best-music-videos-of-2000s-w437163/lady-gaga-bad-romance-w437174

1. Lady Gaga, "Bad Romance"

Lady Gaga became the strangest element of pop in the 2000s with her daring, high-fashion looks and out-of-the-box take on pop tropes. When "Bad Romance" rolled around, the song and video declared that she was more than just a flash-in-the-pan pop phenomenon and established her as one of the most innovative thinkers of the genre. The video made the strongest case, with the singer emerging from a pod into a sterile room filled with dancers and a number of luxe looks like the glamorous alien for which she was known best.

Ferrer Zorola

she still has *it* just look at this:

it's just that she doesn't wanna be like that anymore 

LIFE IS GOOD

Free My Mind
1 hour ago, Skrill said:

Yeah it made me so sad so quick :(  Or maybe we're all just getting older

you hit the nail on the head. 

Getting older is scary, so people like to grip on to parts of their childhood as a safety blanket. I think that's the problem here. 

JohnnyVersace
21 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

You mean the single that took her from famous pop singer to superstardom? The song with the best and most iconic choreography? The song that epitomized the aesthetic of TFM? The single with legendary performances, and that beautiful teaser on SNL? The video that changed fashion, and the only video that paid homage to one of Lee McQueen's greatest and most legendary collections? 

Might not be your cup of tea, and she might have been unhealthy, but overrated Bad Romance is not. And that's fact, sis. 

giphy.gif

Galactic Mess

She's just more mature and in control now. Not as hungry for success or desperate, and that's expected - and good for her well-being. The only thing I miss about her early career are great, creative and surprising MV's. Personally, Joanne is my favorite album of hers (as a whole, since my favorite songs are in other albums). I'm very glad with the quality of the music she's been delivering.

14 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

You mean the single that took her from famous pop singer to superstardom? The song with the best and most iconic choreography? The song that epitomized the aesthetic of TFM? The single with legendary performances, and that beautiful teaser on SNL? The video that changed fashion, and the only video that paid homage to one of Lee McQueen's greatest and most legendary collections? 

Might not be your cup of tea, and she might have been unhealthy, but overrated Bad Romance is not. And that's fact, sis. 

giphy.gif

:applause: P R E A C H :applause:

Giorno Giovanna

somebody post a link please to those outtakes :giveup:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Archived