question

LG5 and Mark Ronson?!

En_Sabah_Nur

Featured Posts

Reality
1 minute ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

I Want Your Love says hi... Ā :poot:

Ā 

That was a side project though. She's also not going to take a song like I Want Your Love and create a rock cover with it. She's going to stay within its disco/funk realm.

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
En_Sabah_Nur
9 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

That was a side project though. She's also not going to take a song like I Want Your Love and create a rock cover with it. She's going to stay within its disco/funk realm.

Why would she create a rock cover of itĀ to begin with anyway?! Ā :huh:

Ā 

Egypt. W

Reality
Just now, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Why would she create a rock cover of itĀ to begin with anyway?! Ā :huh:

Ā 

It was just an example. That was my point, though. IWYL is a cover, so she's not going to drastically change it. You can't use that as an example for her possibly going in a disco/funk direction.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

I don't think it was just Mark Ronson that changed to view on LG5. I would say it was altered since Bowie's death, Ronson, 2016Ā Election, etc.Ā 

En_Sabah_Nur
5 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

It was just an example. That was my point, though. IWYL is a cover, so she's not going to drastically change it. You can't use that as an example for her possibly going in a disco/funk direction.Ā 

Well Tom Ford asked her to provide the music for that video originally, and this is what she gave. Ā So obvious she already hadĀ the song done, so the question is what was she going to do with it?! Ā :oprah:

Ā 

Egypt. W

Reality

Well Tom Ford asked her to provide the music for that video originally, and this is what she gave. Ā So obvious she already hadĀ the song done, so the question is what was she going to do with it?! Ā :oprah:

Ā 

She just so happened to have a recorded, finished cover of IWYL before Ford asked her for music?Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

En_Sabah_Nur
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

She just so happened to have a recorded, finished cover of IWYL before Ford asked her for music?Ā 

Just going by what he said... Ā :shrug:

Ā 

Egypt. W

Reality
4 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Just going by what he said... Ā :shrug:

Ā 

I've never heard that before. Maybe it's a wrong interpretation? I just don't see how she would just have a cover already done, just sitting there.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

En_Sabah_Nur
Just now, M Monstre said:

I've never heard that before. Maybe it's a wrong interpretation? I just don't see how she would just have a cover already done, just sitting there.Ā 

Told ya the original LG5 was disco-inspired... Ā :poot:

Ā 

Egypt. W

Reality

Told ya the original LG5 was disco-inspired... Ā :poot:

Ā 

But then why would she make a cover? If it was for her new album, wouldn't she just make completely new music?Ā 

I just don't think a side project like this would constitute a confirmation of LG5's genre.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

En_Sabah_Nur

But then why would she make a cover? If it was for her new album, wouldn't she just make completely new music?Ā 

I just don't think a side project like this would constitute a confirmation of LG5's genre.Ā 

Maybe it was one of the songs that didn't make the cut on the original LG5??

Ā 

Egypt. W

Reality

Maybe it was one of the songs that didn't make the cut on the original LG5??

Ā 

A cover though?Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

En_Sabah_Nur
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

A cover though?Ā 

What's wrong with a cover? Ā Many artists do covers... Ā :poot:

Ā 

Egypt. W

Reality

What's wrong with a cover? Ā Many artists do covers... Ā :poot:

Ā 

I know, but it just seems weird...

Either way, I don't think we can say that the concept/sound of the album has change.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

En_Sabah_Nur

I know, but it just seems weird...

Either way, I don't think we can say that the concept/sound of the album has change.Ā 

Not definitively no, but it does seem that way anecdotally speaking anyway... Ā :shrug:

Ā 

Egypt. W

Archived