💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

According to the butterfly effect, how your life would be if "Gaga" never..

Zombie

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
doja scat

If she didn't exist I probably wouldn't have become a fan of Jazz since she introduced me to it :giveup: 

I would still be a KatyCat too :rip: 

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

Oriane

I don't know what kind of music I would listen to... I wouldn't stan anyone I guess, I would like a lot of artists but I wouldn't have that one big icon.

I think I would be less open-minded concerning creativity, art, and life in general.

Without these kindness messages, maybe I would be one of those trolls or haters.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

During freshman orientation for college, we were divided into groups based on our majors and we got to spend the night at the dorms. In my group, we played the 2 truths and a lie game to get to know each other. One of my truths was that I was a fan of Lady Gaga (everyone thought it was the lie) and managed to get people to laugh at me. Later that night, I went back to my suite (1 bathroom, two rooms, 2 people per rooms) and I got called over by a friend of one of the guys that was in that room next to mine. She said that I was really brave in admitting to being a Gaga fan and we exchanged numbers. We then tried having as many classes together as we could when we were creating our schedules. She eventually switched last minute without telling me and we stopped talking but in the classes that I signed up for, I met my closests friends that I still continue to talk to. We've had many fun (and sexual :lolly:) adventures and I can't help but wonder what my college experience would have been like if I never said to everyone that I was a Gaga fan. I never would have been called out by that one girl, would have probably signed up for different classes for sure, and I would have probably never been close with the people I am with now. Truly her existence led me to be the person I am today by an indirect manner. 

Zombie
3 hours ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

I'm living proof that you can have both :poot: 

OT:

Having looked at all of the intersections shes made with my life, I honestly might have killed myself in high school :gum: I know that sounds so dark and over the top but its just true :shrug: 

On a lighter note, I would probably be fluent in Japanese by now :laughga: I only listened to Japanese Music willingly until Lady Gaga, who was my foray into pop music and then everything else that was "English". I had tons of Japanese Albums on my walkman and was learning Japanese by the time that Just Dance and later The Fame came out, which corkscrewed my progress with the language :madge: I wouldn't have nearly as many faves, I may have never gotten fully into embracing Pop, Alternative music, Indie, Electronic music, etc.

Maybe u would be dating or married to a Japanese bussiness men by now, maybe a CEO from a huge tech company? and have full controll of the 40% of the population by 2030? we will never now

Zombie
2 hours ago, Oriane23 said:

I don't know what kind of music I would listen to... I wouldn't stan anyone I guess, I would like a lot of artists but I wouldn't have that one big icon.

I think I would be less open-minded concerning creativity, art, and life in general.

Without these kindness messages, maybe I would be one of those trolls or haters.

how would be less open minded and concerning creativity would affect ur life nowadays?

1 hour ago, Obman said:

During freshman orientation for college, we were divided into groups based on our majors and we got to spend the night at the dorms. In my group, we played the 2 truths and a lie game to get to know each other. One of my truths was that I was a fan of Lady Gaga (everyone thought it was the lie) and managed to get people to laugh at me. Later that night, I went back to my suite (1 bathroom, two rooms, 2 people per rooms) and I got called over by a friend of one of the guys that was in that room next to mine. She said that I was really brave in admitting to being a Gaga fan and we exchanged numbers. We then tried having as many classes together as we could when we were creating our schedules. She eventually switched last minute without telling me and we stopped talking but in the classes that I signed up for, I met my closests friends that I still continue to talk to. We've had many fun (and sexual :lolly:) adventures and I can't help but wonder what my college experience would have been like if I never said to everyone that I was a Gaga fan. I never would have been called out by that one girl, would have probably signed up for different classes for sure, and I would have probably never been close with the people I am with now. Truly her existence led me to be the person I am today by an indirect manner. 

This is the best example

Zombie
2 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

If she didn't exist I probably wouldn't have become a fan of Jazz since she introduced me to it :giveup: 

I would still be a KatyCat too :rip: 

2 hours ago, sipthistea said:

I'd be basic like KP :lolly:

Maybe KP would never exist guys! For example, is a fact that if Britney would never existed, GaGa would never become a pop star

donutellha

I would probably be more lonely without you guys and her music.

Also I wouldnt develop obsession over culture, industry, and her influences until something else would open my mind.

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

PartySick

I probably would've never conquered certain insecurities, especially ones that stem from being gay.

It would've been much harder to move on from certain past traumas without songs like Swine, Dope, and Til it Happens to You

ARTPOP would've never freed my mind :staymad:

In general, I would've missed out on the music, message, and woman they came from that I leaned on through my teenage years (which were arguably the most hellish and scary years of my life) so :shrug: Maybe one of my past suicide attempts would've been successful? Maybe I would've tried again? I certainly wouldn't be as happy as I am today so I'm glad Gaga came around :nick:

💚

Ferrer Zorola

I would ignore the pop scene even more but I would probably try to copy Ariana's sultriness 🐰🐰🐰

actually if I dig deeper I wouldn't even have had someone who pushed me further and I wouldn't have learned to love myself so I would still be the dumb kid I was before high school all chubby with an awful haircut, Sponge Bob teeth and pizza face maybe I would still be in the closet, suffering... I owe her too damn much so that's why I CAN'T unstan her she's part of my life and to the people that surround me Gaga and I are synonyms, they can't think of her without associating her to me and viceversa 

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived