Who's blocked by Daddy Luc?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who's blocked by Daddy Luc?

• I am... because I slay
    • I'm waiting to be blessed with a block from him

Featured Posts

KleinGa

I know I am :ladyhaha:

He really can't stand us Monsters, I recently found out that A LOT of us are blocked. 

been a long time since you came around

been a long time but I'm blocked by Lüc

this time I'm leaving without you

mucinex

why does anyone on here give enough of a **** about gaga's ex for them to find out they're blocked?? :air: 

elijahfan
11 minutes ago, L E O said:

Never followed him in the first place. Who f-cking cares.

This tho. I mean, I think it's kinda ****ed up to be taunting him with Gaga stuff in the first place, I mean would you want random strangers to come to you all the time talking about your ex? So I'm not blaming him tbh.

elijahfan
36 minutes ago, pink sushi said:

I can't believe Gaga dated that douchebag. :wtf: 

Well, it's a bit more than just dated: pretty much half her discography is dedicated to him... I don't really know much about him tho, but I think he made her happy, so I really don't have anything against him and I don't know why anyone on here would.

pink sushi
20 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Well, it's a bit more than just dated: pretty much half her discography is dedicated to him... I don't really know much about him tho, but I think he made her happy, so I really don't have anything against him and I don't know why anyone on here would.

But he also probably made her sad a good portion of the time. She's said countless times that he never believed in her or thought she'd make it in the music industry. And once she became super famous and they got back together, he was obviously using her for her fame by having her promote that stupid "drunk diet" book that he wrote.

Not to mention that he treated her fans like complete crap. :wtf: 

Archived