Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

What were your Joanne predictions that were terribly wrong?

Luke78619

Featured Posts

I thought because of the I want Your Love cover, Til it Happens to You and the billboard photoshoot, the album was going to be very futuristic maybe even reminisent of BTW and very disco and dance influenced but when Perfect Illusion and Gaga's new looks rolled around I was totally wrong:ladyhaha:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97

I thought there were going to be long songs and that Joanne was gonna be a heart-wrenching, 5 minute, epic ass ballad. 

Luke78619
10 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

Is she rehearsing for the Super Bowl here? :stalkga:

We can pray

giphy.gif

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Luke78619
9 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

i was expecting A-yo to be this massive pop master piece  (still love it tho) 

i thought joanne was gonna be some piano ballad, but it turned out to be better than that

i thought John Wayne was gonna be boooooring 

And your prediction came true, didn't it? :stalkga:

giphy.gif

Decodekid
Just now, monster78619 said:

And your prediction came true, didn't it? :stalkga:

giphy.gif

no :excuseu:

Long Live Gretchen

Luke78619
2 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

no 

ahs-slap.gif

daddy is dissatisfied :excuseu:

Decodekid
1 minute ago, monster78619 said:

ahs-slap.gif

daddy is dissatisfied :excuseu:

but i still love it tho, i was just expecting pop daddy

2IaFCzR.gif

Long Live Gretchen

Gardevoir
16 minutes ago, James Owen said:

I thought because of the I want Your Love cover, Til it Happens to You and the billboard photoshoot, the album was going to be very futuristic maybe even reminisent of BTW and very disco and dance influenced but when Perfect Illusion and Gaga's new looks rolled around I was totally wrong:ladyhaha:

Neither IWYL, Til It Happens To You or billboard photoshoot is futuristic. :sharon:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Radio Ga Ga
11 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

We can pray

giphy.gif

If she is, Diamond heart feat. Rihanna third single confirmed

i had huge hopes for Hey Girl ft florence, like it would be the best song on the album, but i was wrong :awkney: it's my least favorite 

Luke78619
10 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

If she is, Diamond heart feat. Rihanna third single confirmed

Diamond Heart ft. Rihanna with pole dancing choreo coming for the GP

pole-position.gif

Anderson123

1. I also thought John Wayne would be a country inspired ballad. I thought it'd sound like Sinner's Prayer or Joanne. I was pretty much getting ready for it to be the song I skip but ended up being one of my favorites.

2. I thought A-Yo was a disco song.

3. I thought Joanne would sound like Million Reasons, but it turned out to be better than that. I also thought this was an evolved version of "Paradise", the song she scrapped from Cheek To Cheek, but I think they're two different songs.

4. I honestly expected Come To Mama to be a disco inspired song or something like Poker Face, Sex Dreams or Donatella. Love it though.

5. I didn't expect Just Another Day to sound so jazzy. I actually thought it'd be like a ballad or something like You and I, Again Again.

6. I thought Angel Down (Work tape) would have a different production, kind of Paper Gangsta, not just acoustic guitars.

7. I swore Perfect Illusion would be a disco song. I hated it at first but I love it now.

8. I thought Hey Girl would sound like Dogs Days Are Over. :toofunny:

Luke78619
18 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

1. I also thought John Wayne would be a country inspired ballad. I thought it'd sound like Sinner's Prayer or Joanne. I was pretty much getting ready for it to be the song I skip but ended up being one of my favorites.

2. I thought A-Yo was a disco song.

3. I thought Joanne would sound like Million Reasons, but it turned out to be better than that. I also thought this was an evolved version of "Paradise", the song she scrapped from Cheek To Cheek, but I think they're two different songs.

4. I honestly expected Come To Mama to be a disco inspired song or something like Poker Face, Sex Dreams or Donatella. Love it though.

5. I didn't expect Just Another Day to sound so jazzy. I actually thought it'd be like a ballad or something like You and I, Again Again.

6. I thought Angel Down (Work tape) would have a different production, kind of Paper Gangsta, not just acoustic guitars.

7. I swore Perfect Illusion would be a disco song. I hated it at first but I love it now.

8. I thought Hey Girl would sound like Dogs Days Are Over. 

I thought the same, but I actually love JAD because it reminds me so much of TF gaga :wub:

i thought the work tape would be more electronic than anything :ladyhaha: I couldn't have been more wrong if I tried 

Luke78619
13 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

I thought Hey Girl would sound like Ship To Wreck of Florence... :toofunny:

Would've been here for this TBH :lolly: video too :lolly:

Archived