opinion

Im already having a mletdown over SuperBowl

QueenTam

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Starbucks

She's planned this since 4, right? So, what is 4 years old little girl think? Unicorn? Tooth fairy? Ballerina? That's slayage :trollga:

Your everyday cups of kindness

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Bad Guy 23 said:

She's planned this since 3, right? So, what is 3 years old little girl think? Unicorn? Tooth fairy? Ballerina? That's slayage :trollga:

Since 4, not 3

yaas.gif

The Surrealist
5 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

you have to stop, Psychomore (@ mods, dont give me WPs)

yaas.gif

MR video really got y'all shook

yaas.gif

2%2520%25286%2529.gif

Starbucks
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Since 4, not 3

yaas.gif

Ok, I'll edit them, thanks

jojuun
1 minute ago, HugoMonster said:

When was the last time she didn't deliver during a high profile performance?

:wtf:

Have you seen the recent performances? The most choreo we got out of her was during Victoria Secret and even that lasted half a minute. 

People are just scared we're going to get her there with a cowboy hat on doing the Joanne shtick, maybe throw in Poker Face and Bad Romance acoustically and leave. Or that we'll get RockGa. And it's a legit fear. People want this to be the Lady Gaga they remember. An evolved version sure, but a mega theatrical performance. Super Bowl is THE place to be theatrical. Her last full-on pop performance has been a long time ago. A lot of us are concerned if we're getting that. Cause that's what most of us signed up for when we became fans. We fell in love with the theatrics, not just the voice.

lordmaler
10 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She knows what she's doing and what this means to her career.

yaas.gif

Honey, are you sure?

yaas.gif

hits, beautiful costumes, choreo and amazing visuals please...and vocals on point of course...that's my wish :lana:

original.gif?w=600&h

QueenTam
1 minute ago, jojuun said:

Have you seen the recent performances? The most choreo we got out of her was during Victoria Secret and even that lasted half a minute. 

People are just scared we're going to get her there with a cowboy hat on doing the Joanne shtick, maybe throw in Poker Face and Bad Romance acoustically and leave. Or that we'll get RockGa. And it's a legit fear. People want this to be the Lady Gaga they remember. An evolved version sure, but a mega theatrical performance. Super Bowl is THE place to be theatrical. Her last full-on pop performance has been a long time ago. A lot of us are concerned if we're getting that. Cause that's what most of us signed up for when we became fans. We fell in love with the theatrics, not just the voice.

Excatly. I dont mind if she did a pop/rock version of her songs with rock star guest performers but I want it to be visually OUT OF THIS WORLD

Starbucks

The reason I'm scared for is that she'll get ha hip break again if she's too much :sharon:

Economy

Guys the NFL is involved in covering costs and its production

They wont allow her to just sit in a piano dw

This is one performance she definitely doesnt have full control over

And tbh, when she doesnt have full control, shes better :awkney: 

Babel
Just now, jojuun said:

Have you seen the recent performances? 

That's why I'm asking.

1 minute ago, jojuun said:

The most choreo we got out of her was during Victoria Secret and even that lasted half a minute. 

Not everything is choreo, this is Gaga not Madonna. During VSFS she delivered theatrics, choreo AND vocals

4 minutes ago, jojuun said:

Ok? Again, have you seen her perform during high profile shows? She delivered, and she was massively acclaimed for it. Just because it wasn't the Monster Ball theatrics with some Judas choreo here and there, doesn't mean she did bad or anything.

monsterdino
24 minutes ago, donutellha said:

its lady gaga goodness sake

we dont know what we're gonna get

a joanne country chicken-per bowl?

a full out gaga?

did somebooodyyy say chickeeen????

azealia-banks-sacrifices-chickens-posts-

Archived