💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Shape Of You/Dancin' Circles

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

So Ed Sheeran released Shape Of You on Friday along with Castle on The Hill. Ed followed to trendy topical house vibe for Shape Of You. I think the reason why I don't like it is because Ed is singing the song🙃 No disrepect, I think that Ed can sing amazing. But I dont think it suits his voice. If Gaga or someone was to sing it I think I might like it better. What do you guys think?

Also, since Ed's track is a similar vibe to pretty much any smash hit on the radio, could someone do a mashup of Dancin' In Circles over the instumental of Shape Of You? I think the two could go together well 😊 

End Racism Now

PunkTheFunk
46 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

The success of the song is the sign to me Gaga should try DIC as a single

Tbh. Heard Ed Sheeran's song for the first time and immediately thought of DIC :classy: You can sing the DIC lyrics along to it and it fits perfectly

51 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

The success of the song is the sign to me Gaga should try DIC as a single

The sucess of the song is the sign to me Gaga shouldn't try DIC as a single. I thought she was the girl that went against the trends.

Spoiler

But it's totally going to be a single, every Joanne song was performed at least once except DIC.

Spoiler

This or she absolutely hates it and DIC is Joanne's I Like It Rough.

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Allan said:

The sucess of the song is the sign to me Gaga shouldn't try DIC as a single. I thought she was the girl that went against the trends.

Well, she can release another song and get another flop single, that's all she can get right now ^^

1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Well, she can release another song and get another flop single, that's all she can get right now ^^

Music not the bling-a :lolga:

Economy
3 minutes ago, Allan said:

Reveal hidden contents

But it's totally going to be a single, every Joanne song was performed at least once except DIC.

Reveal hidden contents

This or she absolutely hates it and DIC is Joanne's I Like It Rough.

Exactly... since Gaga enjoys flopping these days and purposely tries to flop... its perfect for her to continue going against trends

666 others
Spoiler

Mess I didn't know about the Ed Sheeran song...thought you're asking about our shapes :sharon:

:holyshit:

3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Tell her this in 10 years :trollga:

3 minutes ago, Economy said:

Exactly... since Gaga enjoys flopping these days and purposely tries to flop... its perfect for her to continue going against trends

Although I love when a Gaga single gets popular and played everywhere, I guess I'm just not as thirsty for a hit than you guys, maybe Joanne is not the era to expect a big, viral hit, and that's not the end of her career. It's gonna come, have faith *lights up Alejandro candle*

Economy
11 minutes ago, Allan said:

Although I love when a Gaga single gets popular and played everywhere, I guess I'm just not as thirsty for a hit than you guys, maybe Joanne is not the era to expect a big, viral hit, and that's not the end of her career. It's gonna come, have faith *lights up Alejandro candle*

I care because success impacts promo budgets and production

everything starts to become cheap once an artist chronically flops

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Allan said:

Well I was mostly joking :yay:

Tbh I don't think she'll get a hit on Joanne and I think the era will be done after next single. Apart the tour of course. And I don't even care a bit if stops Joanne era after MR... Joanne is just an album / era in her career. To me, SB is a far more important event in a long term for her career than Joanne. 

Though I'm pretty sure Joanne music is not an indication of what she will do in the future.

Anyway, we're out of topic :D 

1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Well I was mostly joking :yay:

Tbh I don't think she'll get a hit on Joanne and I think the era will be done after next single. Apart the tour of course. And I don't even care a bit if stops Joanne era after MR... Joanne is just an album / era in her career. To me, SB is a far more important event in a long term for her career than Joanne. 

Though I'm pretty sure Joanne music is not an indication of what she will do in the future.

Anyway, we're out of topic :D 

THIS! I agree with absolutely everything you said and yes, OP and the mods are watching us :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Economy said:

I care because success impacts promo budgets and production

everything starts to become cheap once an artist chronically flops

Joanne is not a chronical flop and SB won't make her chronically flop for a while lol

doja scat

Shape Of You sound similar to many tropical-house sounding songs like DIC which ain't a bad thing, it's just the sound that is very big right now.

However I kind of have a feeling that it's not going to be a single. (lowkey hope she doesn't make it a single and instead makes Hey Girl and Diamond Heart singles :ph34r:)

don’t get stabbed with the rat tooth

Archived