💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

My Super Bowl NIGHTMARE

asfittingasmcqueen

Featured Posts

asfittingasmcqueen

I just woke up and had the worst dream ever. I was watching the Halftime show for the first time and it was so dissapointing :toofunny: there were absolutely no visuals and everything was so messy... there were audio issues and you could barely hear anything from the crowd :emma:

During the whole performance she only wore this (minus the hat)

lady-gaga.jpg

she started with Perfect Illusion ...

Spoiler

... running with a bunch of football players to the main stage and the chorus was different, she played piano over the instrumental and everyone talked about it on GGD, then inmediately performed Million Reasons and a bit of Alejandro (piano version) 

then performed a song with zayn (no idea) and just a bit of Bad Romance (no more than 30 seconds) to end the show with Born this Way while her backup dancers waved flags from different countries (including a gay flag, which everyone knew would be controversial af)

AND AT THE END COMES THE WORST PART

a kid in the crowd next to gaga asks her (really excited) "NOW COMES APPLAUSE RIGHT...? IT HAS TO BE" and she answers "im sorry... that was a side project" giggles and leaves the stage :toofunny: my ****ing god

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Loyalty

omg I had a dream a couple weeks ago too.

The whole performance was stripped down and the everything thing was a mess :wtf:

GagaSkeletonWay

This reflects how much we Monsters are suffering this era

giphy.gif

NO CHOREOGRAPHY

giphy.gif

JUST ONE OUTFIT

giphy.gif

NO WIGS

giphy.gif

JUST HER ON THE PIANO

giphy.gif

SHE JUST SINGS BALLADS 

giphy.gif

London GUY

Does anyone else remember the twink who dreamt LG5 would he called Genesia or some other Bjork **** :sharon:

REPLAY

Gagadonna
12 minutes ago, Heterophobia said:

How do you remember your dreams so vividly :oprah::giveup:

How don't you :oprah:

Panchecco
17 minutes ago, gagaliens said:

a kid in the crowd next to gaga asks her (really excited) "NOW COMES APPLAUSE RIGHT...? IT HAS TO BE" and she answers "im sorry... that was a side project" giggles and leaves the stage :toofunny: my ****ing god

I screamed

asfittingasmcqueen
14 minutes ago, Heterophobia said:

How do you remember your dreams so vividly :oprah::giveup:

I probably have the worst memory ever but when it comes to dreams everything seems so real, I just can't forget the details 

HarrisonCUI

I had a similar dream the other day, I dreamed gaga just wore a regular Joanne Clothes and stand in the. middle of stage and sing a few songs, one of them is from cheek to cheek, I was like boring ....then I WOKE UP.

Gurl you are not alone...

Archived