💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

funny

Lady Gaga Illuminati Demon EXPOSED (Perfect Illusion)

iCpro

Featured Posts

iCpro

So apparently Gaga is a mind controlled illuminati puppet who is possessed by satan:

Seriously though this was only made in september and already has 4 million views...

ugh-disgusted-look-o.gif

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

If she was possessed by satan we would get another Fame Monster with satanic lyrics and top 1 hit singles. Satan abandoned her long time ago. 

Luxe Ford

Uhh...I saw that. I am baffled people put such weight on a tiny little movement that was wiped out after a decade. In the mid 18th century!

If there's a recipy for that kind of notoriourity I'd send it to Gaga.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

KURUSHITOVSKA

The worst part is that some people believe that.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Theres a lot more to this world than you think, media is indeed manipulated in many ways and Gaga had and still sometimes does have hard times to see through. Religion corrupted the words and we interpret things differently as they are. In a more physchological, phylosophical way, what you might call Satan and God is simply the 2 sides of our own personalities. Our mind is more than what people think it might be. Symbols indeed have truth to things and the media is indeed brainwashing many people but it doesn't work how some of us believe it is. It's more of a symbolic meaning. Why do you think Gaga is trying to look for faith lately? Its part of her personal evolution, just listen to the lyrics of her songs. It's nothing to be scared of. It's just a reason to fight more for the truth and help her evolution too. It's a choice she has to make. I've been following her for almost 9 years now I know whats happening and I try to look around. I had the chance to meet people from this industry, workers, business man, you don't know how shady and unhuman it is. If you just try to look for the answer in yourself you will understand what is Perfect Illusion and that we indeed live in illusions every day in our lives. Life starts when you start unfolding the truth. I'm not here to preach, nor to fight I just wish to clarify things. You don't have to agree with it but at least see through my words and think about it. 

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, iCpro said:

So apparently Gaga is a mind controlled illuminati puppet who is possessed by satan:

Seriously though this was only made in september and already has 4 million views...

ugh-disgusted-look-o.gif

Million Reasons exorcised the hellspawn. Keep up gramps

tumblr_inline_ogc0x6tgaE1tj0sf6_500.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

little legend

a comment from that video: It amazes me how people make idols out of these mind-controlled freaks. Lady Gaga is The Madonna/Michael Jackson/ Marylyn Monroe of our days.  And in a decade or two, the ignorant youth will have another "exotic" idol like her, always high on drugs and showing cheap philosophy. Read articles and books (THE CREATURE FROM JECKILL ISLAND, WAR IS A RACKET, etc), and please, listen to Bach, Mozart, Beethoven just from time to time.You then will realize how much time you've wasted adoring "false gods."

the GP has spoken

maybe in ATRL think that Gaga is over but the GP still thinks that Gaga is the most powerful popstar of the world

DeanWinchester
3 minutes ago, little legend said:

Lady Gaga is The Madonna/Michael Jackson/ Marylyn Monroe of our days. 

tumblr_inline_ogc0x6tgaE1tj0sf6_500.gif

Talent won

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Magneto

It's like, I just love a conspiracy theory, you know

I'm just like, I just, I know it's bad,

But I'm just like,

Can I watch your video, but can you talk a little FASTER!!

Free my mind

OMG! I was watching this video one moment ago: 

And now I see your post about that :huh: :ladyhaha:

English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes

7 minutes ago, Magneto said:

It's like, I just love a conspiracy theory, you know

I'm just like, I just, I know it's bad,

But I'm just like,

Can I watch your video, but can you talk a little FASTER!!

Conspiracy theories exist for a reason, truth to be told even Mafia was a conspiracy theory before too and you can look up many things about other cases. We are connected subconsciously and our fears are usually really end up being the truth. It's not something we manifest its a sense we all got. It depends on you if you face it or not but they are indeed there. Lady Gaga knows about this through Marina Abramovic, she talks about telepathy and the universal connection of the "human" mind. Where do we get ideas from what do you think? What is the source of our thoughts?
Haven't you ever experience that you wanted to do something and it seemed original then suddenly every has been doing it?

Remember every fear is rooted in our ego. It comes from an "egoistic" mind. As I said, it's not something to be scared of but rather taking control over.

Magneto
1 hour ago, Von Langfeld said:

Conspiracy theories exist for a reason, truth to be told even Mafia was a conspiracy theory before too and you can look up many things about other cases. We are connected subconsciously and our fears are usually really end up being the truth. It's not something we manifest its a sense we all got. It depends on you if you face it or not but they are indeed there. Lady Gaga knows about this through Marina Abramovic, she talks about telepathy and the universal connection of the "human" mind. Where do we get ideas from what do you think? What is the source of our thoughts?
Haven't you ever experience that you wanted to do something and it seemed original then suddenly every has been doing it?

Remember every fear is rooted in our ego. It comes from an "egoistic" mind. As I said, it's not something to be scared of but rather taking control over.

Ok

Free my mind

Archived