💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga Dethrowning BAD ROMANCE Video. How Would You Feel?

Economy

Featured Posts

iCpro
10 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

I wouldn't care. She can have another big hit but she'll never have one like Bad Romance. But I really think she's not able to do it. She may have a MV with 200 - 500M views but 800+ is very hard for her.

It's much easier to get views now though, PI has almost as many views as TEOG or You and I but it was nowhere near as big. These days all she would need is a TEOG sized hit to get more than BR, as long as the music video isn't 13 minutes long

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

34 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

One thing that could surpass this video would be....

DIC (feat. Rihanna aka streaming queen)

TBH Ariana has become the streaming queen 

PopThatArt

Sure Bad Romance has tons of views, but it's not my favorite video. I also don't buy into the whole view count these days.

32 minutes ago, ArtPLAUSE said:

I'd be indifferent to a Gaga video dethroning BR, mostly because nowadays so many videos surpass its views. Times has changed and moderate hits get to outdo BR in terms of views; needless to say, not in terms of impact. The only possibility for BR to truly lose its crown is if Gaga released an iconic video, which I doubt will happen anytime soon.

I think Bad Romance got views genuinely and honestly - by the fans watching the video, playing it over and over etc, I remember the whole fan war we had in the comment section, defending anything Gaga related the haters would come for. 

These days though, I think a lot of views aren't truthful and I think Youtube inflates them and certain management teams for singers or bands or rappers contact youtube and offer payola to make up the view number. That's why I think view count should be done away with, it's another thing that contributes to the illusion of success and the illusion that a song or video is actually good. I think one of the only videos that gained views honestly since Bad Romance, from another artist, is Hello by Adele. A lot of people love Adele. It makes no sense for any of those other videos to have so many views when they are all total pieces of crap, its view inflation based on payola. 

Go see A Star is Born

malazam

It can surpass BR in views but no in impact or sales.

another shot before we kiss the other side

MonsterPaws
34 minutes ago, Bad Guy 23 said:

I'm gonna be happy, BUT It will happen if ha collaborate with Shakira. PI's MV released before Chantaje, but look at Chantaje's viewers in YouTube :toofunny:

I went to look at Maluma's hot face and Shakira's divine bod the other day and literally GASPED at the view count. The song is great ofc, but it feels like she released the video just yesterday :shocked:.

Starbucks
1 minute ago, MonsterPaws said:

I went to look at Maluma's hot face and Shakira's divine bod the other day and literally GASPED at the view count. The song is great ofc, but it feels like she released the video just yesterday :shocked:.

I've been predicted someone's gonna say it :trollga: I don't interest with that, but I know GGD's type :trollga:

Your everyday cups of kindness

Economy
23 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

Sure Bad Romance has tons of views, but it's not my favorite video. I also don't buy into the whole view count these days.

I think Bad Romance got views genuinely and honestly - by the fans watching the video, playing it over and over etc, I remember the whole fan war we had in the comment section, defending anything Gaga related the haters would come for. 

These days though, I think a lot of views aren't truthful and I think Youtube inflates them and certain management teams for singers or bands or rappers contact youtube and offer payola to make up the view number. That's why I think view count should be done away with, it's another thing that contributes to the illusion of success and the illusion that a song or video is actually good. I think one of the only videos that gained views honestly since Bad Romance, from another artist, is Hello by Adele. A lot of people love Adele. It makes no sense for any of those other videos to have so many views when they are all total pieces of crap, its view inflation based on payola. 

I dunno if its all payola. A lot of obssessed fans these days re-whatch and re-whatch and re-whatch

Also lets not forget the change in globalization in last few years...

When Gaga first came out views were mostly from developed world

In the last few years alone a lot more people in developing countries have not only gotten internet, but its also gotten more affordable for them so they can even have enough data to re-whatch more than before (for the ones that already had it)

I think developing countries have added a lot to views last 5 years!!!

TheKillerQueen

Marry The Night dethowns the video by a LONG shot.

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Archived