💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Gaga Dethrowning BAD ROMANCE Video. How Would You Feel?

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

What if Gaga had another hit and the video surpassed Bad Romance in views (especially if you thought the video was decent at best)

Would you be happy just for the sake of the success or would you be sad that Bad Romance being her most viewed for so long got passed by another one?

Me personally Id love for her to have another hit video and surpass the success but a part of me would feel sad to see Bad Romance loose its crown after so long :( 

HOTNebraskaGuy

I don't even get the hype of that video whoops

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Gaga Monster

One thing that could surpass this video would be....

DIC (feat. Rihanna aka streaming queen)

GGD Presidential Elections

ONLY if the mv was better or at least somewhere near the level of iconery like Bad Romance (So no MR level) 

iCpro
Just now, Gaga Monster said:

Came here to make this exact same comment 

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

ArtPLAUSE

I'd be indifferent to a Gaga video dethroning BR, mostly because nowadays so many videos surpass its views. Times has changed and moderate hits get to outdo BR in terms of views; needless to say, not in terms of impact. The only possibility for BR to truly lose its crown is if Gaga released an iconic video, which I doubt will happen anytime soon.

Reality

I'd be totally okay with it, in fact, I'd love it! Hit songs can get upwards of a billion views nowadays. That just goes to show you how much the internet and social media has changed the music landscape; people have more access to it than ever before. 

🃏🖤👹

Starbucks

I'm gonna be happy, BUT It will happen if ha collaborate with Shakira. PI's MV released before Chantaje, but look at Chantaje's viewers in YouTube :toofunny:

Your everyday cups of kindness

Blahwhatever22

If it's an amazing music video that deserved dethroning BR, Then yes I'd be fine with it. Hopefully she can one day.

pedrohemg

I wouldn't care. She can have another big hit but she'll never have one like Bad Romance. But I really think she's not able to do it. She may have a MV with 200 - 500M views but 800+ is very hard for her.

Battle 4 Ur Life

I don't know, I like Paparazzi, Telephone, Born This Way and G.U.Y better than Bad Romance anyways so I feel like she has already surpassed it. but I get what you're saying yeah that would be amazing but I don't see it happening anytime soon unless she comes out with an amazing video.

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

Bette Davis
19 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

Genius :giveup:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Archived