Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gypsy would have been better as a ballad/acoustic

Nono

Featured Posts

I like Gypsy but it already sounds so dated and just because of that EDM-ish sound... but altho its a lil mess I love it

it would have been better if it was a ballad if the production was like more like speechless, yes I know you lil flops, speechless on the album is a lil upbeat or whatever, but yall know what I meant...

:poot:

Oriane

The studio version not being acoustic is one of my biggest regrets... The "toniiiiiiight" was very beautiful and the studio version made is a mess.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Just now, Oriane23 said:

The studio version not being acoustic is one of my biggest regrets... The "toniiiiiiight" was very beautiful and the studio version made is a mess.

Exactly

Decodekid

tru, when i saw the piano performance with the moustache i was expecting Speechless ha return but we got some mess, still love it tho

635950557207461851-2107674309_-_Ppxc.gif

Im Harol don't tell anyone

ComeToMama

Me over here being the only one in the entire Gagaverse who loves the Gypsy studio versiontumblr_mbfej6Qk601r940rm.gif

Whispering

No. I love the album version, still listen to it and sing along. :) 

Like many of Gaga's songs, it also sounds great when stripped back to an acoustic version. 

Decodekid
3 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

A lot of ARTPOP needed to be the live version.

gurl tru, i was expecting MANiCURE to be rockga ha debut but the studio version turned out to be too pop, still love this vid, i was excited cause i thought ARTPOP was gonna be rock :air:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

VenusBlackStar

I agree. That first live performance she did was EVERYTHING to me. And then I admit being a little underwhelmed at first when the album version came out and there were EDM things and compressed vocals.

Gypsy would have been better served on Joanne tbh or even a BTW treatment

Reality

I like the album version, but I agree, I think it would have been better if it was more of a ballad. It's beautifully done as a ballad, and I think the extra instrumentals on the studio version, like nice, sort of dilutes the incredible vocals of the song. 

🃏🖤👹

LGHunter
12 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

tru, when i saw the piano performance with the moustache i was expecting Speechless ha return but we got some mess, still love it tho

635950557207461851-2107674309_-_Ppxc.gif

Who is this guy?

KooKoo
5 minutes ago, LGHunter said:

Who is this guy?

From "Beyond Scared Straight"

Search for "I was waiting for you at the door"

Dreaming is free

Archived