Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Perfect Illusion Is...

Decodekid

Featured Posts

pedrohemg
3 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Listen to this song and tell me if you think it's a masterpiece

It's a very, very good song. I loved the chorus so much. I'm listening to it for the first time. But you're not gonna get me saying it's a masterpiece. Well, at least not for now. :D

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
Just now, pedrohemg said:

It's a very, very good song. I loved the chorus so much. I'm listening to it for the first time. But you're not gonna get me saying it's a masterpiece. Well, at least not for now. :D

In my opinion, it's a masterpiece, definitely one of the best songs I've heard. It's powerful, moving, and has incredible, musically speaking. That's what makes something a masterpiece. The quality of the song has more merit than the popularity, no matter who you are.

This song is far from popular, but it's a masterpiece because its quality and its message are superb. 

🃏🖤👹

Drin Lon
39 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

You don't have a pussi boy you have a DIC. Being a homosexual just means you like men, it doesn't mean you have a female sexual organ. :)

you ok boo? :saladga: :madge:

giphy.gif

pedrohemg
9 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

In my opinion, it's a masterpiece, definitely one of the best songs I've heard. It's powerful, moving, and has incredible, musically speaking. That's what makes something a masterpiece. The quality of the song has more merit than the popularity, no matter who you are.

This song is far from popular, but it's a masterpiece because its quality and its message are superb. 

You're right, but for me, PI is a poor song and I think that's the reason it's not popular.

I call this a masterpiece. This song doesn't even need lyrics and that's why I'm posting the instrumental version. I fell in loving for it the first time I listened to it. It didn't happen with PI. But it's ok. I get you love PI. You showed me your point I showed you mine. We can deal with it. :)

Lextyr97
Just now, pedrohemg said:

You're right, but for me, PI is a poor song and I think that's the reason it's not popular.

I call this a masterpiece. This song doesn't even need lyrics and that's why I'm posting the instrumental version. I fell in loving for it the first time I listened to it. It didn't happen with PI. But it's ok. I get you love PI. You showed me your point I showed you mine. We can deal with it. :)

Don't want to make any arguments, just wanna state why I think Perfect Illusion is a masterpiece as well.

So have you ever gotten really f ucked up and gone to the club? Because that amazing way I feel at the club is exactly how Perfect Illusion makes me feel.

The song is jam packed- overflowing even- with adrenaline. There's so much instrumentation going on and it makes it super hard to digest, and that's what makes listening to it on repeat so damn GOOD. The twinkles that you hear in the chorus give me that feeling when you're really ****ed up and jamming out to very loud music: so loud to the point where it notes start to sound like those twinkles. Ugh it's so difficult to describe but that tiny detail really put a tight grip on that feeling so well. Onto the other details, the verses are noticeably lower, purposefully, so that once the very loud chorus hits, it really packs a hard punch, and its like your adrenaline thermometer burst. You just go wild into dance. (This sounds so corny reading it to myself, but it's exactly what happens to me). 

Bring in the vocals. This song was made for clubs and stadiums, trust me. Every party I've been to that has played Perfect Illusion since it's release has everyone going wild and singing because the lyrics are so easy. It's mostly just Perfect Illusion being said throughout the song, but that's what makes it work. Hearing literally everyone in the room singing it together, belting out those notes, is the greatest feeling ever. And her "oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh's" such as this: 

give me this brilliant feeling of freedom and power. It's magical really.

And onto the visuals, all I have to say is: ****ed up+club or concert+lights=Perfect Illusion video. It's scary how well this video did in emulating what it feels like to be intoxicated. Every time I watch the video, I turn off the lights around me and put the video on full brightness. It's so awesome because that's how it really feels. You get so lost in the music and dance, everything is just flashing lights and a slideshow of people moving about everywhere.

I really love the song for all these reasons. It was hard to explain, but I did the best I could and I hope you understand my point. If their goal was really all of these things I was saying, then this song is absolutely, hands down, a masterpiece for what it was capable in capturing. 

Luxe Ford

Perfect Illusion is a riotous, ecstatic, vertiginous, mind-bending, glorious hoot of an  adrenaline kick in the gut.

It would also be a great name for a foundation.

Perfect Illusion: fond de teint soyeux effet peau nue. 

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Battle 4 Ur Life

an adrenaline bomb, a dancehall anthem, last year's best, boldest and most creative song.

deal with it fo yo lives cause y'all dying in a few years and yet the post apocaliptic aliens will still be boping to PI.

:lolly:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

MessyTop
1 hour ago, The Fame Joanne said:

How is MTN a flop when it did better than both Joanne singles combined 

Amen!!!! Justice for MTN!!!

Archived