đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'American Horror Story: Cult' Discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

aaron l
27 minutes ago, FloatWithME said:

This show is great again.  Finally.  Hasn't been this good since Asylum.  

I thought they were going to edit the shooting out?  Or was the original version more graphic?

That's how I felt, the shooting was still pretty graphic so I can't imagine what the full footage is like. I'll have to watch it on demand, haha. 

I have to agree though, I'm highly enjoying this season. It's pretty well done!

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody hooker

Me after Colton and Billy’s one-on-one:

giphy.gif

:v:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Yeah in the beginning of the episode I already figured out what happened and who the shooter was lol that was anticlimactic. Still a good episode tho.

Tom Nook
5 minutes ago, Bio said:

Yeah in the beginning of the episode I already figured out what happened and who the shooter was lol that was anticlimactic. Still a good episode tho.

Really you did I didn’t, I was shook :wtfga:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Tom Nook

AHS is like the only show that can make me shocked, sad, scared, angry and aroused at the same time :sis:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

monketsharona

Leslie Grossman was soooooo good this season ! Really hope she'll be back for season 8 !

LastNight

This season is fantastic. I've enjoyed every season of AHS and defended it even when it got a bit off the rails, but Cult has legitimately been a return to form. It feels like everything has been thought through properly whereas in the past the show has felt a little all over the place and as if they were figuring it out on the go. I find myself fully immersed in it this year as opposed to feeling like I'm just watching a show.

The past two episodes in particular have been great. It seems as though every year the new season is hyped up as the 'scariest yet' but some of the things that happened in Episode 5 truly disturbed me in a way that this show hasn't done for a long time, and they've done some pretty crazy stuff before. The gimp in the attic and the shooting of the nails into that guys head in particular were genuinely horrifying scenes to watch for me.

Evan is doing a tremendous job and Sarah's character and storyline is developing in a great way. I feel like we're seeing something akin to Lana Winters with the character of Ally in the sense that she'll have a fully realised character arch and we'll go on a real journey with her. 

I loved having Mare Winningham back for this last episode; she is amazing and definitely needs to be a bigger presence on this show. Every character she's played she has absolutely nailed; even when they've been really small parts. 

All in all, I'm loving it!

14 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

Really you did I didn’t, I was shook :wtfga:

i was shook too i did not know she was the shooter lol and it was staged wow

monketsharona

I know a lot of former usual cast members are not back this year (Lily Rabe, Kathy Bates, Lady Gaga, Angela Bassett, Denis O'Hare, Wes Bentley, Finn Wittrock..)

But to be honest I don't really miss any of them this year. Of course I will always be glad to see Kathy, Jessica, Gaga, Denis or Lily back in the future, but I feel like Cult is establishing new cast members and that's probably why this season feels so fresh ! And I really love this !

Leslie Grossman, Billy Eichner and Billie Lourd have been amazing so far ! Now I'm just waiting for Colton Haynes do get some development later.

I can't wait for the Andy Warhol episode next week :excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::giveup:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Welp, looks like I'm the only one who is disappointed with this season so far. :emma:

It's just been very anti climatic and very predictable. You can already tell where this is going and how it's going to end. 

Archived