other

'American Horror Story: Cult' Discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tokyo Rose

Oh they're really doing a season about Trump? Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel! 

There's so many awesome things you could do with the cult concept, and they're wasting it just like with Roanoke and Hotel!

KweenSupreme
17 hours ago, Tokyo Rose said:

Oh they're really doing a season about Trump? Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel! 

There's so many awesome things you could do with the cult concept, and they're wasting it just like with Roanoke and Hotel!

Amen. I thought it was going to be about a legit cult, like in the olden dayz

"I don't wanna break the heart of any other man but you."

Luke78619

I'm really liking this season so far, but I'm kinda hoping we'll see more cult aspects.. so far, it just seems like a group of people in clown masks 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

monketsharona
2 hours ago, monster78619 said:

I'm really liking this season so far, but I'm kinda hoping we'll see more cult aspects.. so far, it just seems like a group of people in clown masks 

Seeing the trailer of last week I think we'll see more of the cult thing in the next couple of episodes

thatfoxyfeeling

This season is just over the top, it's so unbelievable and I feel like Sarah has just been told to improv being scared the whole time. It was so obvious what was gonna happen at the end in the second episode, kinda glad Gaga isn't in this season. :green:

• HausOfMark unpinned this topic

So wow just finished this episode. I am totally shook. This season so far has me more intrigued then the last few seasons I will say. 

On 9/13/2017 at 3:33 AM, monster78619 said:

True id like to know about the actual Cult

Archived