rumor

New Melanie Martinez album is coming this fall

blackstar

Featured Posts

blackstar

Apparently, Melanie confirmed it to a fan on Twitter

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Panchecco

I really loved Cry Baby and I used to listen to it on my way to school every day but I hope that she changes aesthetic/persona for the next one because the baby doll concept gets old quickly :reductive:

Yay! Her last album showed great potential and had some unique tracks. Soap, Carousel, Play Date ad Mrs. Potato Head were my favourite tracks! Can't wait to see what's coming next.

LMAlejandro

Oh well, I guess she delayed it because of damaging too much her voice during the cry baby tour :saladga:

www.youtube.com/@LittleMonsterAlejandro

12 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

I really loved Cry Baby and I used to listen to it on my way to school every day but I hope that she changes aesthetic/persona for the next one because the baby doll concept gets old quickly :reductive:

She said she wont

next album will explore the whole cry baby "city"  and people who live in it....

yes she really said that :)

:lolly:

Panchecco
Just now, Nono said:

She said she wont

next album will explore the whole cry baby "city" 

tumblr_mb4ltahdIN1rgdu9wo1_500.gif

Spoiler

I'll probably still like it :lolga:

Illuminati

She does need a break she isn't even done with the Cry Baby music videos. I really loved the album and I really hope she finds a way to reinvent herself for the next era cause at the moment it seems like she really doesn't want to change anything, much like Sia.

hoeslay

Don't know if this is credible but it is very very plausible. 

Imo - I love her work. I see how the aesthetic can get tiring but she puts so much effort and vision into everything so each time we get new videos and new content it does feel brand new and exciting. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the Cry Baby story roll out but I really am looking forward to the day that we get an album that isn't part of this story. 

Archived