question

Will SBHT make or break Gaga

Blackwillow

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel

I don't expect it to have any considerable impact tbh. It didn't make Bruno Mars skyrocket I think. Katy's rise wasn't performing that well either. Then again, Gaga has been more low key than both of them so maybe some people will finally realize she's still making music :emma:

androiduser

it could also be a bit disappointing and leave things where they are, to me that sounds even worse than anything

i think that tour ticket sales will get the most benefits from this. look at the formation tour. a truly HUGE tour. and 100% sold-out across the world. i think that a big factor for this was the announcement after the halftime show (especially for the US leg).

River

Doesn't matter, most of you will hate it anyway and will have a big metldown..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Sister

This could make or break her with the general public, but not with us fans.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

pedrohemg

That's HER CHANCE like the VMA in 2009 was. That Gaga was so smart and used that moment wisely. But, I don't "trust" the current Gaga that much anymore. If she goes Joanne it'll end her career but if she goes GAGA she'll be back to the same level where Taylor Swift and Katy Perry are now.

Delulu Rogers

It might help album and single sales for a bit but it won't have a long lasting impact no matter how good it is cause she still is not making those friendly gp pop songs anymore. I'll never undersrand why she can't make deep, meaningful songs in a way that can appeal to the masses anymore 😢

9 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

It might help album and single sales for a bit but it won't have a long lasting impact no matter how good it is cause she still is not making those friendly gp pop songs anymore. I'll never undersrand why she can't make deep, meaningful songs in a way that can appeal to the masses anymore 😢

it's just that the masses don't listen to deep and meaningful songs at this time. 

Panchecco

I honestly think she'll do great no matter what she's a pro and she was born for this 

I'm only scared about the setlist:cryga: and a little bit about the look not gonna lie :wtfga:

shmal96

Won't make or break her career, but it will make or break the momentum for the rest of the Joanne era.

Blackwillow
1 hour ago, shmal96 said:

Won't make or break her career, but it will make or break the momentum for the rest of the Joanne era.

Joanne era is dead is PI video sis

Neither. We've been having "Gaga's next album is her make it or break it", "x performance is her make it or break it" threads since 2013 and nothing so far has happened

DeleteMyAccount

If she wants to "save" anything, she'll probably do a very conservative show. I'm predicting some rock n roll at some point. This isn't a performance being watched by 90% gays. It'll be mainly white, straight, cis gender males who like rock/classic rock/rap/country. Sure there's a "boost" after the show, but it's not like people worship Katy, Madonna, Bruno, or even Beyonce's performances. Much like the Oscars, people will be pleased and awed if Gaga does what she isn't expected to do: be amazing. And that's why I think she'll close with You and I. Hopefully. 

Archived