💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Random Superbowl Collabs That Could Actually Work

VenusBlackStar

Featured Posts

VenusBlackStar

If Gaga decides to bring someone out for the Superbowl performance (and I feel like she will because she's still very humble and loves to collaborate with older artists and show her own respect) who do you think it would be?

Also what are some really strange matchups you think of that are really weird but could be made to work? (Kinda like in 2014 when the Red Hot Chili Peppers showed up for Bruno Mars, or in 2001 when NSync and Aerosmith teamed up and then Britney and Mary J. Blige appeared for "Walk This Way")

Realistically I feel like she'll bring out someone along the lines of Beck or Nile Rodgers or Mark Ronson for some guitar slayage while she does her thing, or maybe Elton John will roll out in a piano or Sting will appear.

I think it would AMAZING if a metal band like Iron Maiden or Judas Priest came out to add some METAALLL!!!! to a few of her songs. But a part of me also wants another pop girl who can keep up with Gaga to show up for some world-shaking fierceness (so Bey, essentially, or Madonna on her best day).

Lara Croft

I lowkey want her to perform with Led Zep, just so my dad can love her a little more :green:

Rebel Heart
2 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

I think we all know who her guest is :ladyhaha:

635938529408770946-2017579543_91414_Gaga

Omg she looks stunning here :giveup: Wig flew 

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

Rebel Heart
1 minute ago, G Y P S Y said:

I lowkey want her to perform with Led Zep, just so my dad can love her a little more :green:

Literally same

giphy.gif

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

Irrelevant

The Chainsmokers and Die Antwood would be perfect!

Spoiler

:poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

VenusBlackStar
19 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

I think we all know who her guest is :ladyhaha:

635938529408770946-2017579543_91414_Gaga

11 of those 13 minutes will be spent watching Tony get on and off the stage

And then once he's off she'll mount her beautiful white horse and shout "THIS IS MY NEXT SINGLE" and then ride around the field with a triumphant acoustic performance of Sinner's Prayer feat. Lana Del Rey

Madonna would work, and I think they would be exciting together on stage, but it's just not realistic considering their history.

I'd be here for the BTW/Express Yourself  mashup and the Perfect Illusion/Papa Don't Preach transition on stage, but both the Madonna and Gaga fandom would explode into a confused mess of anger, slayage, confusion, competitiveness, laughter, defensiveness, bewilderment, bitterness, joy, excitement, disappointment, happiness and betrayal.

It would be too much to process and the meltdowns would be extreme.

The Child

Xtina & Britney :toofunny:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Thinking about it though Cher is somebody that, as far as I know, hasn't been widely considered. That would be cool to see. Def here for a metal band but I know other users have considered that too.

A genuine random collab, which wouldn't be happen but I've talked about being really cool (I genuinely salivate at the thought), would be Lady Starlight joining her on stage. It only has to be quick, but just for this really sick moment that's kinda bizarre, subversive and bewildering. A quick acknowledgment of her lower-east side performance art beginnings and roots.

She could just be there head banging and jumping around for all I care, or they could put her as some 'DJ' in the background (although I lowkey suspect that's a role Ronson will fill).

Wouldn't that be cool though? Starlight would be this cheeky nod to her super fans, something that the mainstream wouldn't recognise - an underground performance artist, DJ, techno artist that barely anyone know appearing in the most watched television performance of the year.

To me it's the perfect way to bring in something kinda subversive, unique and not at all targeted to the mainstream without attempting something like Millie Brown puking on her - which is something the NFL would not allow. To most watching she is some random woman, but for those in the know she is such an important part of Gaga's beginnings.

It would be like Lady GaGa and The Starlight Revue made it to The Superbowl. That's a really f*cking cool thought to me.

Archived