💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Sia as the Super Bowl guest

Impostor

Featured Posts

VenusBlackStar

It would be really cool, both of them belting harmonies together. And Sia would have the MOST extravagant corner to stand in and face, too!

I feel like if Gaga has any Superbowl guests it'll be like Elton rolling out on a remote-controlled piano for a quick "Crocodile Rock" or "You and I" duet. Or Sting.

just another gay
2 hours ago, DeathEater said:

I feel Sia would be quite underwhelming.  I wouldn't mind her though.  I would love to see perform with Madonna for a BTW collab lol.  It would really shock people.  Kanye, Madonna, Taylor, Rihanna, Bey, Ariana would all be great guests. 

Just imagining Gaga share the stage with these (except maybe Madonna) make me :awkney:

monketsharona

I love Sia but she's not the type of artist that could make SB, not because she's not talented (hell she is !) but because I don't think she wouldn't like doing it... We all know Sia is damn shy...

Magneto
3 hours ago, KleinKnight said:

I think Sia would be a very decent guest and I would love to see her sing along with Gaga.

She has many hits and one cool visual that match perfectly with Gaga's style.

11c509c10f6da778cc180e168a4e3a40.jpg3955074ea77080af8b879596b723691c.jpg

They both play the piano and sing very well.

Fixed

She's basically been doing the same thing for 2 albums now. Her songs and visuals are all variations of the same recipe to me. I'd rather have Gaga collaberate with someone else.

Free my mind

C1trus

:what:

I only need Gaga vibes for the superbowl.

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Archived