💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Sia as the Super Bowl guest

Impostor

Featured Posts

Impostor

I think Sia would be a very decent guest and I would love to see her sing along with Gaga.

She has many hits and cool visuals that match perfectly with Gaga's style.

11c509c10f6da778cc180e168a4e3a40.jpg3955074ea77080af8b879596b723691c.jpg

They both play the piano and sing very well.

Irrelevant

Have they met before? :oprah:

Spoiler

Their voices don't fit well together, so no :trollga:

Spoiler

And JoanneGa doesn't have any style thats similar to her :sure:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant

Although I would say Sia is worthy of a SB of her own, a bit boring, but dancers will do the job.

Spoiler

COME AT ME :cryga:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Zazekina

I wouldn't like it... I mean, don't get me wrong, I've known Sia for a long time now (the first time I saw her, was her performance of Buttons on Later with Jools Holland ) ... But I don't think she would fit as a guest, actually I wouldn't like a surprise guest at all, I know it's almost sure it's gonna be one, but, I'm hoping it's not Sia. lol

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

NIghtmareElm

I feel Sia would be quite underwhelming.  I wouldn't mind her though.  I would love to see perform with Madonna for a BTW collab lol.  It would really shock people.  Kanye, Madonna, Taylor, Rihanna, Bey, Ariana would all be great guests. 

CharlieQuinn

Which one is sia and which one is gaga ?  :huh: #flopfan 

11 minutes ago, KleinKnight said:

I think Sia would be a very decent guest and I would love to see her sing along with Gaga.

She has many hits and cool visuals that match perfectly with Gaga's style.

11c509c10f6da778cc180e168a4e3a40.jpg3955074ea77080af8b879596b723691c.jpg

They both play the piano and sing very well.

Irrelevant
7 minutes ago, DeathEater said:

I feel Sia would be quite underwhelming.  I wouldn't mind her though.  I would love to see perform with Madonna for a BTW collab lol.  It would really shock people.  Kanye, Madonna, Taylor, Rihanna, Bey, Ariana would all be great guests. 

Ariana is no for me, I think it could be seen as "desperate" to team up with such a current pop artist. Taylor and Rihanna kind of follow that rule too. I could see Kanye and Bey do the SB with Gaga.

Spoiler

But in all of the options you mentioned, Madonna is actually the best option :reductive:

Spoiler

It will shock the world. :firega:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Dorothy Gale

Err. Not a good idea. I don't picture Sia's style of not showing her face and standing there singing, letting dancers do the action would meld well with what Gaga has planned (most likely a choreograph heavy performance). 

Impostor
7 minutes ago, Dorothy Gale said:

Err. Not a good idea. I don't picture Sia's style of not showing her face and standing there singing, letting dancers do the action would meld well with what Gaga has planned (most likely a choreograph heavy performance). 

Sia plays the piano. No need to dance :awkney:

Dorothy Gale
Just now, KleinKnight said:

Sia plays the piano. No need to dance :awkney:

If anyone would play the piano at the halftime it'd probably be Gaga. Piano playing just isn't usually as entertaining as a choreographed routine, and a performers facial expressions elevate a piano performance and this isn't present in a Sia performance. I don't see the point in shoe horning in Sia on the piano just for the sake of having her there. We must realize that the halftime is 13 minutes, and Gaga wants to show her entire catalog. 

Archived