💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Enough Complaints Complaining about Complaints about Joanne

Katsuki Bakugo

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, donthatemeplss said:

Girl I was ''talking'' about complaints complaining about complaints. Nothin' about you. 

Don't make me complain about it

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact this this thread exists...

PEACE OUT GAGADAILY.

It's been a fun 7 years, but the new low you have now reached is sickening. Everyone needs to go outside and take a breath of fresh air.

Admins, take note. At the rate this is going, your forum will just be filled with only hate. I've been here through EVERY part of Gaga's career. But it is this moment right here which is the straw that has broken the camels back. 

I don't have friends that enjoy Gaga the way I do. Which is why I liked coming here. But these past few months have been awful, and I am not going to let you lot ruin the Superbowl, and any other exciting event in the future with your incessant desire to be heard.

BYE.

(Queue all the bye Felicias, immature GIFs and remarks that make people feel super smart and superior).

sipthistea
4 minutes ago, MechaRaja said:

Its my right. 

It's just a joke.

But really, it's messy logging in and seeing this nonsense. 

It's enough. Some people like the album and some of them not. As long as the opinions come with respect, I'm ok with it. 

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, sipthistea said:

It's just a joke.

But really, it's messy logging in and seeing this nonsense. 

It's enough. Some people like the album and some of them not. As long as the opinions come with respect, I'm ok with it. 

Thats the whole point of this thread. Respect people. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
1 minute ago, CjP said:

PEACE OUT GAGADAILY.

It's been a fun 7 years, but the new low you have now reached is sickening. Everyone needs to go outside and take a breath of fresh air.

Admins, take note. At the rate this is going, your forum will just be filled with only hate. I've been here through EVERY part of Gaga's career. But it is this moment right here which is the straw that has broken the camels back. 

I don't have friends that enjoy Gaga the way I do. Which is why I liked coming here. But these past few months have been awful, and I am not going to let you lot ruin the Superbowl, and any other exciting event in the future with your incessant desire to be heard.

BYE.

(Queue all the bye Felicias, immature GIFs and remarks that make people feel super smart and superior).

Bye Jolene.

1 minute ago, MechaRaja said:

Bye Jolene.

Point proven. Aren't you so witty? You should feel really good about yourself. You're so clever.

xoxo cupcakke
9 minutes ago, MechaRaja said:

When you flop as hard as Joanne?

Wha-... I just choked on my Little Debbie brand Oatmeal Creme Pie :air:

KinneyUnderYou
2 minutes ago, CjP said:

Point proven. Aren't you so witty? You should feel really good about yourself. You're so clever.

You know this thread is a joke? Right?

Katsuki Bakugo
2 minutes ago, CjP said:

Thank you.

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, KinneyUnderYou said:

You know this thread is a joke? Right?

He didn't get the memo. Forgot to add him to the list... WHOOPS!

HOTNebraskaGuy

I tried one upping this but there's a length limit on titles :toofunny:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Katsuki Bakugo
1 minute ago, HOTNGaga said:

I tried one upping this but there's a length limit on titles :toofunny:

I want to thank you for trying. I would have been SHOOKT!

pedrohemg

Enough complaints complaining about complaints complaining about Joanne. I don't even know if it's grammatical.

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, pedrohemg said:

Enough complaints complaining about complaints complaining about Joanne. I don't even know if it's grammatical.

Doesn't matter at this point. Its the internet. 

HOTNebraskaGuy
12 minutes ago, CjP said:

PEACE OUT GAGADAILY.

BYE.

giphy.gif

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Archived