opinion

Enough Complaints Complaining about Complaints about Joanne

Katsuki Bakugo

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, MechaRaja said:

Joke Thread. Deal with it. People have different opinions. I love Joanne. but if someone doesn't WHO CARES?

lol im low key sour at anyone who shades gaga outside this forum. lol never gonna forgive grace jones. 

Katsuki Bakugo
1 minute ago, Larkin said:

lol im low key sour at anyone who shades gaga outside this forum. lol never gonna forgive grace jones. 

Eh hasbeens are as hasbeens have always been.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
3 minutes ago, Nino said:

Punish me please :lolly: 

you'd like that!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

MonsterPaws

I literally ran here about to type "Shut the actual f*ck up because complaining about other people complaining is just as annoying as people f*cking complaining." 

But then I read the thread. Preach sista.

Katsuki Bakugo
1 minute ago, MonsterPaws said:

I literally ran here about to type "Shut the actual f*ck up because complaining about other people complaining is just as annoying as people f*cking complaining." 

But then I read the thread. Preach sista.

Thank god. I didn't need to be jumped today. I AM EMOTIONAL. WE lost a GGD User. 

Bayonetta
41 minutes ago, MechaRaja said:

Thank god. I didn't need to be jumped today. I AM EMOTIONAL. WE lost a GGD User. 

Who??

Katsuki Bakugo
17 minutes ago, Heterophobia said:

Who??

Another joke... they will be back. 

Katsuki Bakugo
3 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

this is where I draw the line 

Show me proof that you drew it and not someone else! 

Irrelevant

Stop complaining about people complaining about people complaining about people complaining Joanne

Spoiler

Can't wait for this thread to pop up :toofunny:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

11 hours ago, MechaRaja said:

I'm getting so tired of logging onto GagaDaily and seeing the nastiness towards complainers of Joanne and geared at those complainers and what they are expressing about this album. It really makes me want to stop coming on this site all together, this so called fanbase's behavior and comments about others opinions and their rights to them are getting ridiculous and are not very characteristic of a internet user at all, you sound like all those trolls and haters on twitter that constantly attack Gaga. 

Having conflicting views and opinions about Joanne is a great, if you can't appreciate peoples views, that's your problem, quit coming on here and ruining it for everyone else who want to discuss it, you don't like it, go listen to someone else and stop complaining about complaints of Joanne it's tacky and rude and annoying. 

I love The Fame Monster and ARTPOP , I listen to them album everyday. 

Just stop all your crap and stop ruining the world and let people speak.

ALSO telling Admins and Mods what to do is not appropriate and you shouldn't do this, especially about all the threads complaining about people expressing their opinion of  Joanne and what Gaga is doing, instead put your energy into something. Like enjoying what you enjoy. Thanks

Lol.  Have you been on imdb or other places.  Some internet users are worse.  All people do on the internet is complain and drama.  I just dont let it bother me

6 hours ago, mic said:

I got solution: don't login coz Joanne era still sucks and people will get mad about it.

It doesnt matter what era we are in people will complain no matter what.  

Archived