💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Enough Complaints Complaining about Complaints about Joanne

Katsuki Bakugo

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, Werk said:

OHMAGOSH I know this is irrelevant but I didn't even bother to pay attention to who posted this and I read the name and it's you Mecha!!!

HEY GURLFRAN!!!! Who else but me. the one iconic enough to get you accidentally bannedt from chat?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer
1 minute ago, MechaRaja said:

make a thread. its the trend. 

No,  I am not going to let you lot ruin the Superbowl, and any other exciting event in the future.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Katsuki Bakugo
2 minutes ago, Computer said:

No,  I am not going to let you lot ruin the Superbowl, and any other exciting event in the future.

ensure you quote me daddy!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

HOTNebraskaGuy
9 minutes ago, MechaRaja said:

You first. then I will one up it!

Done

One, five, ten lay a million on me

5 minutes ago, MechaRaja said:

60 posts in what 5 years and bows out over this? SHOOKT

Lol just because I don't feel the need to voice my opinions. By no means makes me a newbie. Registered my account here in 2012. And used the site without an account for several years before that. 

This comment is another example of how downhill this forum has gone. 

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, CjP said:

Lol just because I don't feel the need to voice my opinions. By no means makes me a newbie. Registered my account here in 2012. And used the site without an account for several years before that. 

Joke thread darling. Chill. 

Computer
13 minutes ago, CjP said:

Wb :hug:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

57 minutes ago, MechaRaja said:

HEY GURLFRAN!!!! Who else but me. the one iconic enough to get you accidentally bannedt from chat?

Excuse me?! What do you mean by accident? Did you legitimately and actually report me?! :oprah::what:

666 others

I mean stop already  :sharon: Is this ComplaintCeption or what? Complaints about complaints about complaints about....

:holyshit:

Katsuki Bakugo
16 minutes ago, Werk said:

Excuse me?! What do you mean by accident? Did you legitimately and actually report me?! 

Nope. I was like Ban ha! When the mod was in... and I like was too late for saying not for reals before they did it.

Pfft most of this forum is down for Joanne, some people might not like every song on the album but there's something here for everyone. 
Joanne as an album is good, I love it. What myself and a lot of people are disappointed with is not the album but the era. Most people wanted a spectacle, but its clear we're not going to get that this era. I understand that but I, like a lot of people, are a little disappointed. 
Its been hard not having a glam pop outrageous Gaga that we fell in love with in the first place. C2C was really hard on this fanbase and I think people were expecting something else.... I suppose thats on us, but understandable, we are underwhelmed. 
I think we will get over it and we will learn to accept her new change of pace. I'm still in the bitter phase though. 

eta: joke thread? ok. well wouldn't have been surprised if you were serious. we get these threads every damn day. 

Katsuki Bakugo
35 minutes ago, Larkin said:

Pfft most of this forum is down for Joanne, some people might not like every song on the album but there's something here for everyone. 
Joanne as an album is good, I love it. What myself and a lot of people are disappointed with is not the album but the era. Most people wanted a spectacle, but its clear we're not going to get that this era. I understand that but I, like a lot of people, are a little disappointed. 
Its been hard not having a glam pop outrageous Gaga that we fell in love with in the first place. C2C was really hard on this fanbase and I think people were expecting something else.... I suppose thats on us, but understandable, we are underwhelmed. 
I think we will get over it and we will learn to accept her new change of pace. I'm still in the bitter phase though. 

eta: joke thread? ok. well wouldn't have been surprised if you were serious. we get these threads every damn day. 

Joke Thread. Deal with it. People have different opinions. I love Joanne. but if someone doesn't WHO CARES?

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, Nino said:

Buy Glory on iTunes y'all 

REPORTED. 

Archived