Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

ARTPOP

Reality

Featured Posts

Reality
Spoiler

Did you think  @HOTNGaga made this thread? :lolly:

I just wanted to make a thread about celebrating ARTPOP. This era will always have a special place in my heart, because it was the era where I became a Little Monster. It was the era and time period that changed my life forever, introducing me to a woman who believes in equality, making me feel like I'm not weird or a freak; who loves art and creating it through her fashion and music. 

ARTPOP is celebrating all of that, by putting "ART" in the front of "POP", in front of everything. During school people thought I was weird, because I'd wear weird things, and because I'd have an extraordinary love for art. But, all I was was inspired.

I honestly didn't even realize that ARTPOP was a "flop" until I joined this cult site and people started pointing it out. All I saw was just a woman who made art and music because she wanted to. I never saw the charts, I never saw the "messes", all I enjoyed was the art and the music—this also isn't a diss to any Little Chartster or anything, I just never noticed. I just enjoyed the music. 

Applause was the first Gaga song that I really payed attention to. It was the first MV of her's I've seen, and it kick-started my love and care for this woman. I recently was just watching a few interviews from the ARTPOP era, and I got all emotional. I cried and teared up, and I know, it's been only three years since that album. There have certainly been other people who have been stanning her from the beginning, but these past three years have been a roller coaster for me, and she has just made it all the better.

Love you Gaga, and you love ARTPOP!

scaletowidthlatest?cb=20130807143728lady-gaga-drops-lead-artpop-single-applatumblr_static_artpop_promo_003.jpglady-gaga-white-dreadlock-hair-yellow-drgaga_artpop_outfits_1970mjv-1970mkk.jpglady-gaga-promotes-her-new-album-artpop-

Spoiler

4th photo is also a throwback to one of my first avis :hor: 

🃏🖤👹

HOTNebraskaGuy
38 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Iconique!

:koons:

You wanna fight :excuseu:

:ladyhaha:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

The era that gave us some fantastic looks and her best performance to date.

And MJH and the ethereal ARTPOP.

Spoiler

kostum-aneh-lady-gaga-10.jpg54ae6f1d6ef09_-_elle-lady-gaga-outfit-v-

Lady-Gaga.jpg article-0-19F5506000000578-122_306x621.j

1382649100000-gaga1.jpg 53dff80b61c5dd69777e26aaa8343961.jpg

54d8d752c6670_-_hbz-march-2014-lady-gaga Lady+Gaga+Rocks+Several+Outfits+NYC+lN7Flady-gaga-white-mask-08222013-02-820x100 article-2401927-1B7642F2000005DC-820_310

lady-gaga-artrave-650-430.jpg

177229-screenshot.jpg

Her best performance to date imo:

Spoiler

And Dwarf Gaga, of course.

GaGaBirthdayHair.jpg

That J

I still listen to it faithfully.  ARTPOP was/is just a fun wild album.  ArtRAVE was a blast too! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Mistress Dita

ARTPOP IS ONE OF THE BEST ALBUMS EVER! "We could belong together ARTPOP!" 

I have so many fond memories of this album and era. 

John Slayne
52 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Applause was the first Gaga song that I really payed attention to. It was the first MV of her's I've seen, and it kick-started my love and care for this woman.

omg I ghostwrote this! :diane: sis I can relate, ARTPOP will always have its special place in my heart :kara:

sillynate

My love for ARTPOP is something I cannot explain. I was a young man struggling to find my place in this world and this record healed me while I learned the world was a very mean and cold place.

e9e1d4b0b6850ccaf00f87f7950e4988.jpg

Everyday I dream of things that could've been. Visuals for every song. And the app. Oh the app :( that message when the app was discontinued, "we hope you enjoyed the experience" my heart broke to pieces that day.

No matter what people think about ARTPOP, Gaga tried her best to make the era slays and she did! :golfclap:

DeanWinchester
35 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

You wanna fight :excuseu:

:ladyhaha:

Only if it's an iconique fight :lolly:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived