💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's conversation style

djBuffoon

Featured Posts

djBuffoon

I've noticed a lot of people who can't/don't get on-board with Gaga's style of interview. They accuse her of circumventing questions, or lament the fact that she reacts to simple questions with deeper, more abstract, arguably "cryptic" answers. I've never agreed with this, because the way that the media approach art, and the way that the artist approaches it, are usually very opposed to each other. 

Came across this video, and I thought it lined up with Gaga's philosophy and conversational style pretty accurately.

Helxig

I've 100% noticed her doing this before. I've realised she can steer the conversations wherever she wants. Although sometimes she doesn't feel like making conversation at all and you can tell those moments too lol. But this is what I love about her. This is why I watch all of her interviews.

It might not be a direct example of what you've shown us, but I like this one interview where she calmly and charasmatically 'fights' this woman who is trying to break her...

And this isn't really an example either but I just like it lol. In this setting June Brown dodges a question and Gaga says "I understood, she speaks my language"

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

djBuffoon
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

It might not be a direct example of what you've shown us, but I like this one interview where she calmly and charasmatically 'fights' this woman who is trying to break her...

Yes! This is the first one I thought of when I watched the video!

Archived