question

Song Most Likely To Re-Chart @ SB

DiscoHeaven23

Re-charting Song  

113 members have voted

1. 1. What song do you think is most likely to re-chart because of the Super Bowl?

• Just Dance
    • Poker Face
    • Papparazzi
    • Bad Romance
    • Telephone
    • Born This Way
    • The Edge of Glory
    • Applause
    • Perfect Illusion
    • none

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

Finally Bad Romance will hit no.1 on hot100!

Spoiler

My dream!

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Poissonche
1 hour ago, petedagrk said:

I think if she performs PI it could re chart, I dont think it had much promotion the first time around.  Did she ever perform it live?

She did perform it live on TV. However, if your question is if she's ever performed it live on TV outside of Japan, then no :lolly:

On topic, I voted "none", but if there are songs re-entering the charts, I think Bad Romance and Perfect Illusion are the ones that are the most likely; the former because it's a legendary song, the latter because it will be discovered by many people, and the people who had already heard it but didn't like it in the first place will start liking it and streaming it and buying it secretly after bashing it back in September.

Spoiler

the_chainsmokers_0-1366x800.jpg

These two men won't say anything about it, but they'll secretly see the light and stream it a million times, giving it a Million Reasons to chart again :derpga:

DiscoHeaven23
7 minutes ago, Tanveer Anoy said:

Finally Bad Romance will hit no.1 on hot100!

Hide contents

My dream!

inb4 Kesha releases the lead single for her new album and blocks Bad Romance from #1 again. 

kvnrp
Just now, DiscoHeaven23 said:

inb4 Kesha releases the lead single for her new album and blocks Bad Romance from #1 again. 

A true Tik Tok expedition :rip:

YeehawKylie

Perfect Illusion, should she sing it. Mostly because not enough people heard it the first go-round and I believe the performance plays well live. 

Jrberish

Perfect Illusion will most likely re-enter but in the lower parts of the charts.  Million Reasons will come for top 20 if she does it and Bad Romance will definitely re-enter

jack berish

Dominic

TEOG, it's anthemic and should rise a lot.

Her other go-to hits JD, PF and BR will rise too. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived