funny

Lives for Million Reasons are now called 'Million Reasons' on VEVO

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

And I'm sure they did it so all of these pop up right at the top when you look up the song. People can then easily find it after the Super Bowl

beverlyhills
1 minute ago, Americano said:

it's not tho

For Gaga's standards it is tumblr_m42rlnV6JV1r58lid_zps6d404c0c.gif

~ eshalala cundala get up off those d!cks ~

Drin Lon
Just now, beverlyhills said:

I know this fanbase is gay but you little queens can really be so sensitive drizzy.png

If she doesn't want all the reads and the teas she should make a solid music video not trash. And I thank you...

PS: It's no direct shade towards you, fellow little monster :sis:

Wrong place to drop homophobic jokes mama :madge:

quemedo.gif

beverlyhills
1 minute ago, Drin Lon said:

Wrong place to drop homophobic jokes mama 

quemedo.gif

Key word: joke mamas

tumblr_inline_o1lc5c9BaK1qdb3ix_500.gif

Dark Anatomy
1 hour ago, beverlyhills said:

I'm glad it's flopping into oblivion. That's what she gets for releasing that trash that she calls a music video.

giphy.gif

I mean, it's not a horrible video...but it is by GAGA Standards. Musical experimentation, I can live with, but she's literally supposed to be the QUEEN of visuals. The least she could of done was pulled a MTN and gave us an artistic interpretation of her life. (And although she claims this is so personal, even the messy MTN feels more raw) 

Perhaps this will give her incentive to give better videos in the future. Joanne is a great album...but at this point I think she should just live and learn and let this era die. 

evgenigerm2

I see all of you shading the music video. It's a ballad after all. What did you expect? Her boobs exploding while she's riding a unicorn dressed in fishnets? It sure fits the meaningful lyrics about how she feels about her love life.

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

beverlyhills
1 minute ago, Strigoi said:

I mean, it's not a horrible video...but it is by GAGA Standards. Musical experimentation, I can live with, but she's literally supposed to be the QUEEN of visuals. The least she could of done was pulled a MTN and gave us an artistic interpretation of her life. (And although she claims this is so personal, even the messy MTN feels more raw) 

Perhaps this will give her incentive to give better videos in the future. Joanne is a great album...but at this point I think she should just live and learn and let this era die. 

Okay this is what I've been saying all this time. She's supposed to be the queen of visuals but at this point every popstar makes better videos than her. It's okay if she wanted it to be raw and tell a story, but like you said she could have done a video a la MTN, which I enjoyed. And it didn't have to be grand and all dolled up, but this just looked like a BTS Perfect Illusion video combined with already-seen Apple Music commercial scenes. I hope she'll deliver the next time just a little bit more :madge:

3 minutes ago, evgenigerm2 said:

I see all of you shading the music video. It's a ballad after all. What did you expect? Her boobs exploding while she's riding a unicorn dressed in fishnets? It sure fits the meaningful lyrics about how she feels about her love life.

Ballad = Boring messy video?? :oprah:

evgenigerm2
4 minutes ago, BenG said:

Ballad = Boring messy video?? :oprah:

Ballad = simple video

beverlyhills
5 minutes ago, evgenigerm2 said:

You and I also wasn't anything close to Bad Romance yet she managed to give us a beautiful video with great artistic visuals and a deeper meaning. 

tumblr_m6c6y8Ufny1qc0fzo.gif

evgenigerm2
6 minutes ago, beverlyhills said:

You and I also wasn't anything close to Bad Romance yet she managed to give us a beautiful video with great artistic visuals and a deeper meaning. 

tumblr_m6c6y8Ufny1qc0fzo.gif

You & I is a rock ballad for God's sake. MR is just piano and acoustic guitar.

beverlyhills
Just now, evgenigerm2 said:

You & I is a rock ballad for God's sake. MR is just piano and acoustic guitar.

And? I know that, miss thing. But obviously she could have also just sat infront of a piano all the time with a cowboy hat on but she took the opportunity being the queen of visuals of the 21th century and created something beautiful and creative, miss thing. 

Archived