• Created
  • Last Reply
Panchecco

giphy.gif

I can't she wants to trick people into watching all the performances 

Spoiler

and also hide the actual music video :trollga:

beverlyhills

I'm glad it's flopping into oblivion. That's what she gets for releasing that trash that she calls a music video.

giphy.gif

~ eshalala cundala get up off those d!cks ~

ArtGagaPop

I think it's made so that overall the song get's more streams. When you searched for million reasons before some of these didn't made it to the top off the page and people maybe will watch all of them if they really like the song then just the music video then leave. Or people will watch all because the try to figure out which one is the music video :reductive:

Squeeshy Keety
6 minutes ago, beverlyhills said:

I'm glad it's flopping into oblivion. That's what she gets for releasing that trash that she calls a music video.

"I'm glad that someone who cares so much about so many people was dragged into utter oblivion by the fans she has considered family, all over a music video."

tumblr_oi7hiiDKET1w0pe31o1_540.gif

Might I suggest not wishing ill will on other people, especially good people such as Gaga?

Hold and (respectfully) express your criticisms of the video any way you like, but I would rather not hope something flops just to validate my disappointment of it.

Gaga's career is very personal for her, and she is very emotional, so she undoubtedly felt attacked and like total cr*p for the flack she got on this video. I just ask that you assess why you think she might "deserve" it and whether it is truly worth it. 

Spoiler

Inserting hugs here to show that I'm not trying to start a fight:

giphy.gif

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

The Surrealist
24 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I think it's made so that overall the song get's more streams.

Sure it is.

giphy.gif

beverlyhills
15 minutes ago, Squeeshy Keety said:

"I'm glad that someone who cares so much about so many people was dragged into utter oblivion by the fans she has considered family, all over a music video."

tumblr_oi7hiiDKET1w0pe31o1_540.gif

Might I suggest not wishing ill will on other people, especially good people such as Gaga?

Hold and (respectfully) express your criticisms of the video any way you like, but I would rather not hope something flops just to validate my disappointment of it.

Gaga's career is very personal for her, and she is very emotional, so she undoubtedly felt attacked and like total cr*p for the flack she got on this video. I just ask that you assess why you think she might "deserve" it and whether it is truly worth it. 

Reveal hidden contents

Inserting hugs here to show that I'm not trying to start a fight:

giphy.gif

I know this fanbase is gay but you little queens can really be so sensitive drizzy.png

If she doesn't want all the reads and the teas she should make a solid music video not trash. And I thank you...

PS: It's no direct shade towards you, fellow little monster :sis:

~ eshalala cundala get up off those d!cks ~

ARTPOPNick

Yasss Joanne better understands how tragic that mv was, hopefully she realizes she will have to make something good again next video.

Americano
55 minutes ago, beverlyhills said:

I'm glad it's flopping into oblivion. That's what she gets for releasing that trash that she calls a music video.

giphy.gif

it's not tho

Archived