Featured Posts

RAMROD
1 minute ago, vocalqueef said:

okay freak you

ย 

Yes :poot:

I am a freeek!

ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaFace
2 minutes ago, redhoodieslime said:

Well I'm like mid-2015 ish

Like I heard all of her songs before because made dad overplays them. But he stopped stanning because Applause was "just not good-sounding"

And in early-2015, I caught onto ARTPOP, but I didn't care about the other albums, but now I enjoy every album she has ever made!

ย  Reveal hidden contents

Except Cheek To Cheek and Joanneย :reductive:

ย 

Daddy with good taste of musicย :ladyhaha:

Jenina
4 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

do you like Joanne a lot?

What did you think of your good sis Gags before you stanned for her?

Are you home of sexual?:sis:

I don't love Joanne, I find it ok. ย I'm not too thrilled with this era but there's a lot to look forward to still I guess.ย 

I honestly had never seen a picture of Gaga before Carpool Karaoke, I know I'm a flop. ย I had heard about her meat dress from people at my school but I didn't really understand. ย My parents were really strict with what I exposed to and my education, im not complaining I really appreciate it, so for fun I would do math worksheets and stuff because I didn't have anything else to do.ย  I had heard her songs but I didn't know they were the same person at the time. ย I adored all her songs I just didn't know it was her.

Noย 

cool

2 minutes ago, Jenina said:

I don't love Joanne, I find it ok. ย I'm not too thrilled with this era but there's a lot to look forward to still I guess.ย 

I honestly had never seen a picture of Gaga before Carpool Karaoke, I know I'm a flop. ย I had heard about her meat dress from people at my school but I didn't really understand. ย My parents were really strict with what I exposed to and my education, im not complaining I really appreciate it, so for fun I would do math worksheets and stuff because I didn't have anything else to do.ย  I had heard her songs but I didn't know they were the same person at the time. ย I adored all her songs I just didn't know it was her.

Noย 

lol okay get back to me when you see the light lol jk:sis:

Archived