💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Enough Complaints About Joanne

PopThatArt

Featured Posts

I'm getting tired of people tearing down Gaga's Joanne era, like singles, music videos, etc.....I understand this isn't Born This Way level of visuals, but I think its pretty clear at this point you won't be getting those visuals this era, so instead of complaining about how this era lacks in visuals, promotion, single choices, just enjoy her past work and reminisce in what you love about her. Maybe this era is not for you, but LG6 may slay you more, and not slay others.  No one can be satisfied.  I have no idea where this post is going anymore lol.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only song i dont like ( sorry i HATE it) is hey girl. I love the rest of the album. Same goes for ARTPOP. I only hate gypsy. But therefore i really hate those 2 songs. Cant stand them

Isn't it weird that those that condemn others for being intolerant are usually the most intolerant themselves? 

Vergil

I overcame my meltdown about Joanne, I think everyone did. I said why I didn't like it the day of release and now I don't care, I don't even mention the album at all but it's the people like you that make me wanna complain again. So I think everyone should shut up and stop saying why it's worse or why it's better than what she did before because everything has been said already. 

Lady Palutena

I do agree that it does get rather disheartening seeing "fans" tear Gaga down or complain over and over and over about Joanne, or her direction with the album, but it IS a forum; it is for discussion, be it negative or positive discussion. Sure, some people have common courtesy and keep negative opinions to themselves but others just say what they feel needs to be said. But as I always say, there's a way to express an opinion and not be an a** about it. A person can and will have a differing opinion than one's own, we're human after all, and if you don't like their opinion, well, you really can't stop them and no amount of discussion or calling out will change it; all you can do is just try to avoid the negative threads and focus only on the positive ones.

I know it doesn't seem like it, but there are still fans who are content with the album and the way things are going. That doesn't mean they're yes-men (or yes-women) or anything, just that they're grateful to have Gaga at all after the fiasco that went down during ARTPOP, you just have to look hard enough to find them.

And pay no mind to those telling you to log out or whatever, they obviously lack the cognitive abilities for productive conversation and must resort to telling someone to leave to solve their issue.

2NSyeIN.jpg

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

monsterdino
22 hours ago, M D N A said:

Enough complaints about complaints about Joanne :saladga:

Why is this always most liked comment when someone complains about complainings on Gaga?

enough complaints comments about complaints threads about complaints about gaga

Bellatrix
8 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Why is this always most liked comment when someone complains about complainings on Gaga?

Because people are sick of this kind of thread :sis: 

Letmelivemylife

I love my monster family dearly and I couldn't imagine life without you but sometimes I feel like I need a glass of wine after reading some of the threads. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

monsterdino
2 minutes ago, M D N A said:

Because people are sick of this kind of thread :sis: 

but aren't u sicker of a person complaining about gaga this gaga that, can't they just deal with it and move the **** on

Bellatrix
19 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

but aren't u sicker of a person complaining about gaga this gaga that, can't they just deal with it and move the **** on

That is annoying too, but I haven't seen that much complaining about Gaga or Joanne lately so this thread came like out of the blue.

beverlyhills

1, 2, 3 it's time to stop bottoming. You're being way too butthurt. And literally all your posts are about this same thing, this is a forum and people have different opinions, if you can't handle it then log out because we won't miss your complaining. :nails:

~ eshalala cundala get up off those d!cks ~

Benji
1 hour ago, monsterdino said:

I am so done!!1 I am going to log out!

enough complaints about complaints about complaints about complaints!

monsterdino
3 hours ago, M D N A said:

That is annoying too, but I haven't seen that much complaining about Gaga or Joanne lately so this thread came like out of the blue.

have u checked Nono's thread that he posts everyday and they go trending today? :lolga:

Katsuki Bakugo

Let people have their opinions. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived