music news

Porcelain Black teases new music - Due March/April

guccic0och

Featured Posts

Helxig
1 hour ago, TouchMyGaga said:

My Leftovers :wub:

Yesss. 

And also: 'Cause Iii'm thee f.ucking king of the wooorld, get on your kneees.

In fact all of those songs! I like her 'and the tramps' stuff soooo much better than anything she created after!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Wolf Boy

Song sounds good, but sounds like everything else atm, she seems like such a bandwagon jumper to me.

First she was doing that industrial pop type stuff with the Tramps (which i liked), then she hooks up with Redone for Gaga reject songs and now she seems to be jumping on the Bieber/Weekend wagon.

Like.....get your own vibe...

Benji

It sounds off, like an early concept demo. Hopefully this isn't a true reflection of what it's going to sound like because I miss PB.

2 hours ago, Wolf Boy said:

Song sounds good, but sounds like everything else atm, she seems like such a bandwagon jumper to me.

First she was doing that industrial pop type stuff with the Tramps (which i liked), then she hooks up with Redone for Gaga reject songs and now she seems to be jumping on the Bieber/Weekend wagon.

Like.....get your own vibe...

Gaga rejects songs? You mean the vibe gaga copied from her.

And this new song doesn't sound that much different from the music she was already doing in 2009.

guccic0och
4 hours ago, Benji said:

It sounds off, like an early concept demo. Hopefully this isn't a true reflection of what it's going to sound like because I miss PB.

She put in the description of the videon "not the final production", however this is what the songs and parts of the album will sound like. In a livestream she did earlier on Instagram, she stated that the album is R&B meets Nine Inch Nails.

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

Archived