3 hours ago, viniferrett said:

good luck filling that up

:sure:

the boston gays will fill it :gaycat:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wahljennifer322

Headlines in Cleveland are that Progressive Field (home of the Cleveland Indians) will be making a huge concert announcement today . . . I don't want to get my hopes up but I have to admit I am hoping it is Gaga! After hearing the rumor about Fenway, it seems like this could be a possibility. I could be wrong but I sure hope not! I am so ready for another Gaga tour!

I'm not familiar with Boston, so everytime I read "Gaga Rumored To Play Fenway...." I get excited and think that "Fenway" is a character from some broadway show or something :smh: 

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, Americano said:

the boston gays will fill it 

Are there 40.000 gays in boston? :trollga:

Lemonade
20 hours ago, littlemonsterL5 said:

I'm starting to worry she's only doing a us tour

She's already confirmed she will tour in places like Australia and the UK.

JevyDuty
41 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Are there 40.000 gays in boston? :trollga:

There are in the northeast. NY and CT gays won't mind filling up those empty seats. :hor:

Americano
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Are there 40.000 gays in boston? 

more like 400,000 :poot:

ItsAnthonyz
15 hours ago, Easy said:

It's Hong Kong! I was there! Went to all 4 sold out shows when she came to Hong Kong! It's crazy coz even Madonna only had 2 shows for RH Tour. She needs Asian dates! She can definitely get her highest grossing tour if she comes to Asia especially Hong Kong/ Taiwan/ Singapore/ Japan. Unlike flop NA/ Europe, she is considered a legend here. :nails:

Hide contents

No at there isn't a stadium suitable for concert in Hong Kong. The stadium here is too close to residential area and there is a volume limit if they do a concert there. :neyde:

Flop europe / north america? Why:awkney:

she is very appreciated here 

follow your dreams <3

13 minutes ago, ItsAnthonyz said:

Flop europe / north america? Why:awkney:

she is very appreciated here 

I read a lot on this site that she is no longer as relevant and she is compared to younger acts like Ariana or Katy Perry etc. In Asia the way we see her is like she already a legend and Ari and Kp etc are just pop stars who have a few hits.

Lemonade
2 minutes ago, Easy said:

I read a lot on this site that she is no longer as relevant and she is compared to younger acts like Ariana or Katy Perry etc. In Asia the way we see her is like she already a legend and Ari and Kp etc are just pop stars who have a few hits.

U know Katy Perry is older than Lady Gaga right? :trollga:

Just now, Lemonade said:

Yes I know but her fame is definitely shorter. The Fame was pretty much a worldwide success, KP only gained worldwide success after Fireworks. 

ItsAnthonyz
2 minutes ago, Easy said:

I have to say that you are so right! No little monster belives in her anymore! Everyone is acting like she is a basic pop star and that is disgusting me ! For  a video for a ballad , where you cant give coreos and big productions and everyone is yelling about it! Ik that in asia she is seen as a legend but that dosent mean that only asia cares about her... as she came in romania back in 2012 everyone losed their ****! The tvs , radios and even the ppl talked more about her then madonnas concert in romania back in 2008!

gaga is a very appreciated artist and if i would say a country that dosent appreciate her at all would be at least NA . Dint get me wrong i only mean NA bc almost all of the popular and mainstream music ! In america are 100 and 100 of new trends everyday and new hits so nobody ( i mean non fans ) really care about her at all bc there is allways new music out .

i europe she is very , very apreciated ! She is not maybe seen as a sort of madonna , but she is very respected here! 

follow your dreams <3

ItsAnthonyz
10 minutes ago, Lemonade said:

What are u taling there!? 

They came both in 2008.. you may confused katy with someone else but katy started in the same time as gaga!

and it dosent really matter , bc katy dosent have a big career at all ! Her biggest and most successful  smash hit was fireworks, wich gaga already has so many hits like fireworks !

also katy has only 3 albums...

gaga has 6 ( including c2c )

follow your dreams <3

MaryJaneHolland
7 minutes ago, ItsAnthonyz said:

For  a video for a ballad , where you cant give coreos and big productions

well, lets be real here.... a video for a ballad doesnt mean a bad video

you can have a ballad video with big production

Lemonade
10 minutes ago, ItsAnthonyz said:

What are u taling there!? 

They came both in 2008.. you may confused katy with someone else but katy started in the same time as gaga!

and it dosent really matter , bc katy dosent have a big career at all ! Her biggest and most successful  smash hit was fireworks, wich gaga already has so many hits like fireworks !

also katy has only 3 albums...

gaga has 6 ( including c2c )

1. I meant in age, Lady Gaga is 30, whilst Katy is 32.

2. Please. Katy Perry has a huge career. She had 5 #1 singles from ONE album and has 9 overall. She had a #1 single more recently than Gaga had.

Archived