Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga rumored to play Fenway Park as part of the JOANNE tour

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Zilla

Ew stadium shows ruin the sound. But I hope she plays Yankee stadium bc I'll be on the field! :rip:Β 

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsAnthonyz
3 hours ago, otutai said:

The tour will start after the summer. Because new music will come in the meantime.

I expect it like in april or may

follow your dreams <3

TheFame Monster
10 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

if this is fake, i'll ****ing rant

KIuTF5X.gif

i want a damn stadiums/parks tour

KIuTF5X.gif

I do too, but I dont even she can't fill them because the media will try to rip her to shreds againΒ 

10 hours ago, gagu said:

Β 

tumblr_mxpxqlc0Ho1rhm30vo1_500.gif

yes even though i don't know where this is

oh it's poles apart from meΒ :emma:

It's Hong Kong! I was there! Went to all 4 sold out shows when she came to Hong Kong! It's crazy coz even Madonna only had 2 shows for RH Tour.Β She needs Asian dates! She can definitely get her highest grossing tour if she comes to Asia especially Hong Kong/ Taiwan/ Singapore/ Japan. Unlike flop NA/ Europe, she is considered a legend here.Β :nails:

Spoiler

No at there isn't a stadium suitable for concert in Hong Kong. The stadium here is too close to residential area and there is a volume limit if they do a concert there.Β :neyde:

Β 

Rebel Heart
12 hours ago, Helxig said:

Yaas if she's selling stadiums in the US then she might come back to NZΒ :excited2:

I would dieΒ :giveup:Β But if she skips NZ again and goes to Australia I think I'll have a breakdown tbhΒ :madge:

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

malazam
12 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Stadiums suck you guys, you wont be close to her, and will barely see her. Only through screens and that sucks. At least I know she won't be doing stadiums in my country.

I want to go to a concert for the whole experience tho.....

COULD YOU IMAGINE A WHOLE STADIUM CLAPPING WHILE SINGING LAST DIAMOND HEART PART?Β 

another shot before we kiss the other side

Gagaloo911

I guess I'm the only one who would prefer her to do arenas so you can actually see the stage and the performanceΒ :awkney:

Not most of you wanting her to do stadiums just so you can have some bigΒ stadium box office receipts to brag aboutΒ :madge:

Helxig
1 hour ago, Rebel Heart said:

I would dieΒ :giveup:Β But if she skips NZ again and goes to Australia I think I'll have a breakdown tbhΒ :madge:

I'm legit already in the process of saving for a ticket to Aus and accommodation just in case lol. Not even joking.

I'll be myself until they fΕ«cking close the coffin.

ElectricHaus
6 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

I guess I'm the only one who would prefer her to do arenas so you can actually see the stage and the performanceΒ :awkney:

Not most of you wanting her to do stadiums just so you can have some bigΒ stadium box office receipts to brag aboutΒ :madge:

Ok your post is amazing and I agree with every word!

I do not want a stadium tour at all! Sure a huge box office score would be nice! But she can get that by doing a sold out arena tour! I don't think a lot of people understand that concerts at stadiums aren't that fun because the sound is often weird and you are SO FAR away from the energy the artist is putting off. The only time I've EVER enjoyed a stadium show was the Formation Tour and that's because I was front row. Ive been to others and had good seats in the level above the floor and its still so far from the stage.

Also the chances of there being a GA floor for a stadium tour is VERY VERY small. Nobody has huge GA standing floor for stadiums. So that means theres gonna be seats that a lot of bots will buy and resale for 5x face value.

Hoping for arenas because a stadium tour would be horrid for us die hards! All the rich people would get the bomb seats and the fans will be in the nosebleeds......y'all know its true!Β 

JoanneARTPOP
4 hours ago, Easy said:

It's Hong Kong! I was there! Went to all 4 sold out shows when she came to Hong Kong! It's crazy coz even Madonna only had 2 shows for RH Tour.Β She needs Asian dates! She can definitely get her highest grossing tour if she comes to Asia especially Hong Kong/ Taiwan/ Singapore/ Japan. Unlike flop NA/ Europe, she is considered a legend here.Β :nails:

Β  Hide contents

No at there isn't a stadium suitable for concert in Hong Kong. The stadium here is too close to residential area and there is a volume limit if they do a concert there.Β :neyde:

Β 

there's no suitable stadium for her here in Taiwan *cries*Β :madge:

KURUSHITOVSKA
3 hours ago, malazam said:

I want to go to a concert for the whole experience tho.....

COULD YOU IMAGINE A WHOLE STADIUM CLAPPING WHILE SINGING LAST DIAMOND HEART PART?Β 

You can live that in an arena too, and even better because sound is stuck in there!

ΒΏQuΓ© currΓ­culum tiene Γ©sta tarΓ‘ntula?

BoomKack

Would definitely prefer an Arena tour, maybe this is just a one off like artRAVE when it had a few stadium dates

That being said, I managed to getΒ front row at the Formation tour this year and that was 50kΒ so I won't be too disappointed

Americano

I'm from Boston and I hope this isn't true-- Fenway has the worst seats and they aren't built in a way that you can see past the persons head in front of you. Just an awful venue lol

Archived