Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Question About DWUW "Leak"

sillynate

Featured Posts

sillynate

Hi everyone :) I've got a question about this:

Does anyone know who's responsible for this? Like I really want to know who it is that's watching an unreleased & unleaked video like it's no big deal :oprah:

How'd they get it? Who is it? (Terry, Paul, TMZ dude) Etc. Any info regarding this snap is greatly appreciated :)

I'm not trying to say, "where'd they get it because I want to watch it too!" I'm genuinely curious to know who it is. I'm sure some little detectives got some good tea on this guy when this started circulating 2 years ago

ryanripley

to think theres a very small amount of humans that have seen the video, and none of us are them

giphy.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Sunny

If I'm not mistaken, someone from Terry's team sold it to TMZ

I like dancin', and ponies....

Swan Heart

I don't know, but hopefully this video never sees the light.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

The Surrealist

OMG SHE IS IN THE BATHTUB WITH BROWN HAIR.

NO DWUW BUT WE GET THAT THINFG CALLED MILLION REASONS INSTEAD? 

giphy.gif

LePetitGAGABLover
Just now, Sycamore said:

OMG SHE IS IN THE BATHTUB WITH BROWN HAIR.

NO DWUW BUT WE GET THAT THINFG CALLED MILLION REASONS INSTEAD? 

giphy.gif

Preach it sis.

tumblr_m8tjpoZobQ1qj4qcqo4_250.gif

LePetitGAGABLover
Just now, GhettoFabulous said:

IM DONE WITH THIS ENDLESS TEASING AND MESS JUST LEAK IT FAT

ABMegaphone.gif

Nnnnnnnn. Your avi omg.

100UX8Xu.thumb.jpg.8015d39b5b029396ea6bf

warhol killer

I don't know how to answer the OP, but I do know that the some of the scenes were from the Born This Way Ball documentary. Like the one where's she puking, or the brown hair on the tub.

Plus there's more scenes with her a R. Kelly on a stage while Gaga is wearing a full bodysuit with broken mirror pieces.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Panchecco

too bad TMZ didn't leak the whole video when they received it.... Now we'll be dragging this video with us for the rest of our lives :giveup:

we could have been able to move on and let that trash p*rn video in the past where it belongs...

Spoiler

if the video leaked now that Gaga has changed so much it would cause a lot of drama and make her look bad for something she did yeaaaaars ago:ph34r:

VOLANTIS
4 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

too bad TMZ didn't leak the whole video when they received it.... Now we'll be dragging this video with us for the rest of our lives :giveup:

we could have been able to move on and let that trash p*rn video in the past where it belongs...

Hide contents

if the video leaked now that Gaga has changed so much it would cause a lot of drama and make her look bad for something she did yeaaaaars ago:ph34r:

It would have made her look bad then too and she sure as hell wouldn't have been allowed to perform at the Oscars. We wouldn't have heard her sound of music tribute. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Panchecco
4 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

It would have made her look bad then too and she sure as hell wouldn't have been allowed to perform at the Oscars. We wouldn't have heard her sound of music tribute. 

image.gif?w=400&c=1

2020Covid19IsOurs
1 hour ago, sillynate said:

Hi everyone :) I've got a question about this:

Does anyone know who's responsible for this? Like I really want to know who it is that's watching an unreleased & unleaked video like it's no big deal :oprah:

How'd they get it? Who is it? (Terry, Paul, TMZ dude) Etc. Any info regarding this snap is greatly appreciated :)

I'm not trying to say, "where'd they get it because I want to watch it too!" I'm genuinely curious to know who it is. I'm sure some little detectives got some good tea on this guy when this started circulating 2 years ago

Omg I've never seen that bathtub scene. This is awesome:lolly:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

Archived